WTML Supplemental (4/14/2011)

 

The WTML Supplemental sort of took me by surprise. When filming began it was business as usual – just another day in another week. But, by the time I got to the end of filming, I knew there was something more to it. (Though, I’m still not sure what that something more is.) I hope I have brought it out in this process. I just felt that whatever was within this experience deserved more recognition than being buried within a regular weekly post could deliver. Parts of the Supplemental will appear in the regular weekly post when it is posted in quite a few weeks. Why I felt it needed to be posted now I am not sure. But that was my inspiration and what is life, or the creative process, if we cannot, or do not, follow our inspirations. Perhaps it is setting the stage for something that I am, as of now, still unaware. I need to give a special thanks to G-Man for appearing in this video, as well as FaeriePrincess – and of course, King Putter for his touch of brilliance.

Please feel free to comment and submit feedback. Welcome to my Life is interactive and experiential and mine is only half the experience. But, it is also the lesser half. The most important experience is yours and WTML would love to hear about your experiences with the posts. You may comment here or feel free to email me at Justusprod@gmail.com.

Without further ado…The WTML Supplemental….

(PRODUCTION NOTE: You may experience some video lag in parts 3 & 4.)

WTML Supplemental, pt. 1

In this episode: The Disclaimer; A Title Board; Setting the Stage; The Intro(as good as the intro can be); Theme of the Week; Introducing G-Man; A New Name?; All About Permission; More Insight into G-Man; Ask Niki; “You’re hella Crazy”; “The Finger”; Special; Presenting Walt; Ooooh; Shit That Frosts My Ass; Lesson of the Week; “That’s an excellent answer”

 

WTML Supplemental, pt. 2

In This Episode: Skipping Record; Observation of the Week; A Round of Applause; On Communication; A Lil Learning; Faerie Gets A Job; More Learnin’

 

 

WTML Supplemental, pt. 3

In this episode: An Overlap in Editing; The Face in the Window; The Baptist in Me; The MOOB Revolution; Drink A Little…A Lot; Explaining the Lag; Storyteller at Heart; Know When to Run; “Grab your ankles”; The Turnaround

WTML Supplemental, pt. 4

In this episode: Reviewing the Situation; An Apology; G-Man’s Welfare; The 12-Week Promise; Signing off; Special Thanks; Outtakes & Funness

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)