The 11 Day Chicken

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the CornBread

Andy-Pandy

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Faery-Taler

The White Rose

General Ralph Glossop

Senor Swankypants

JoJo Dancer

Danny, Oh Danny Boy

Professor Siggy Chong

The Wal-Rus

Sir Thomas

Redds

Hoagie

The Nameless One

Lud-wigi

Saint Diane…and You

Haz-Mat

The Conversationalist

The Socialite

The Lost One

The Wandering One

Brother Alan

Brother Love

Mellie

Her Jenniness

The Jersey Adventure

Dar-Dar ‘Brinks’

CHAR-lie Says

The Lobster Lover

The For-Gotten One

My Madonna

Babbling Brook

“Blue” Eyes

The Girl

San Francisco

Slop-Dick

Zason

Issy

The Unc-countant

The Cuz Squared (Or, Cuz 1 & Cuz 2)

The CH-Ekhardt One

The Mudder

Mudslide Bill

The Cowboy

Not-Bob

W.M.J.B.

Willie Nillie

The Brilliant One

Brother Love

Brother Allen

“Oz-zy”

The Balletic One

Brother Baggins (& His Wife)

The Other Brother

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

The Piz-Niffer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, May 3, 2015. Time….Developing.

What You Feed Energy Into Grows

 

Don’t Take It So Seriously

 

To Name Something Is To Give it power

 

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

Just a few quick notes this week.

I noticed a few little glitches in the videos when I watched them. They were processing issues. If you see them…I’m sorry. Don’t know what happened.

This series of videos, to me, seemed to start very active and high energy. Perhaps too active. It also seemed to end very low, perhaps too low. Though I couldn’t point any out directly, I eel as though there are some weak points in this series. There were times when even I was like, “What the f…. is goin on here?”

However, I think overall, in the grand scheme of things, it works and is worth the journey. So, if you can muddle through to the end, who knows, you may find some little treasures scattered along the way. …

 

I was not expecting this video shoot. That’s really all there is to say on it. At this point, I can’t even remember the night – what I was doing, where I was – before the shoot. I only know I was minding my own business when BAM it was time to video.  It really kind of through me off actually. I see this in the way the night started so high powered and then dropping off hard before the night was through. One minute I was bouncing off the walls, getting into the groove and doing this and that, and the next I can barely keep my eyes open.

 

It was 11 days after the first video. Only, I didn’t know that when the night began. I only knew it was time to turn on the camera – to find that ‘Shaman Place and go.

I’m glad I did.

Again, for me, there were very many little interesting things in this night. The most interesting being that I was given the pattern in the cycle.

In the first video it was revealed that the cycle would last 6 weeks.  In this video it is the ‘checkpoints’ that are given.

 

In this Episode:

Previously; The Prelude; Playing with the Intro; Yes, Elzcious; Welcome back; “It’s the weekend!’; Finding the Time; “There’s a ride…”; Theme; Fooling Around at First; ‘POOF!’; A Bit of Perfection; Johnny’s on the Job; ‘Everybody’; That Might Be It; Why I’m Not God; “Slice your shit”; “Nein!”; Pillar-Man; The ‘Journey’ of my Death; Crazy Story for Ya; Lesson to Observation; Muppet Fantasy; The Vice-Table; Pussy Willows; “I need a rack”; Got the tater-tots

 

 

 

In this Episode:

How Foretelling; The Main Character; Pioneer Matt; Naming the Table; Getting the Pattern; The Truth of it All; Back to the Girl; I Am That I Am and So I Must Be; “Please don’t sue me”; Nothing Is As It Seems; Reached Resolve; Staff Work; What is a Chord?; The Worth It Moment; The (almost) General Faux-Pas

 

 

In this Episode:

One More; Crazing amidst the Praising; Hello, Otis; My Girls & “Dad!”; The Inner Teen Chick; True Profundity; Be the People in my Neighborhood; Staling; Lost my Mind; A Random Prayer; I know You Were; 11 Days; Dunevella; Closing Out; Next time

 

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)