Flashbacks

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the CornBread

Andy-Pandy

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Faery-Taler

The White Rose

General Ralph Glossop

Senor Swankypants

JoJo Dancer

Danny, Oh Danny Boy

Professor Siggy Chong

The Wal-Rus

Sir Thomas

Redds

Hoagie

The Nameless One

Lud-wigi

Saint Diane…and You

Haz-Mat

The Conversationalist

The Socialite

The Lost One

The Wandering One

Brother Alan

Brother Love

Mellie

Her Jenniness

The Jersey Adventure

Dar-Dar ‘Brinks’

CHAR-lie Says

The Lobster Lover

The For-Gotten One

My Madonna

Babbling Brook

“Blue” Eyes

The Girl

San Francisco

Slop-Dick

Zason

Issy

The Unc-countant

The Cuz Squared (Or, Cuz 1 & Cuz 2)

The CH-Ekhardt One

The Mudder

Mudslide Bill

The Cowboy

Not-Bob

W.M.J.B.

Willie Nillie

The Brilliant One

Brother Love

Brother Allen

“Oz-zy”

The Balletic One

Brother Baggins (& His Wife)

The Other Brother

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

The Piz-Niffer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, April 26, 2015. Time….Elapsed.

It’s the Same Old Go-Round…and It Rocks!

 

There’s Nothing Wrong with a Good Old Fashioned Prank

 

Have Thrills, Be Thrifty

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

First and foremost, I would like to say that I think the ‘Shout-Outs’ list is officially complete (for now.)

So, I was unable to get the video done in a time that allowed me to post it properly. This is ok. I decided to take this opportunity to flashback on some of my favorite video segments. Hopefully, I will return next week with the continuation of this current journey.

Each of the following segments is chosen for its own set of reasons. There are a lot of years behind WTML and it has shifted and changed and evolved many times over the course of those years. Never, would I say, was it perfected. But the following segments all come close in their own way.

Odds & Ends, pts. 1 & 2:

Odds & Ends has always been one of my favorite posts. It takes place in October 2007. Princess Sunshine had just joined the world and Cuddlebug was already starting to grow into an amazing little girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

8th Day of Freedom:

8th Day of Freedom is another one I have always enjoyed, at least the first two parts anyway. This one has a lot of fun in it. There are guests and games and riddles. It was a favorite when I posted it and it remains so today.

 

 

Mad Genius, Pts 1 & 2:

Here’s the thing about Mad Genius – I was trying to push the limits, do all that I could do.

At the time, I was working on videos on a week by week basis. Each week was the same thing. I would get inspired, write a script, film and edit each and every week. It was the epitome of ‘Thought, action, go!’

In this particular episode I was actually pushing myself to the limit. I had already introduced Walt and had been having on screen dialogue with him. In Mad Genius I introduce another character and the three of us had a conversation. At the time of filming it was just me, the camera and the script. There were no other people, no recordings, no anything. So, as you watch these exchanges take place, keep in mind that what you are actually watching is me having the entire exchange in my head – each character, each delivery. It was all about the timing. Admittedly, there is one noticeable flub, but overall I carried it off well. (I think.)

 

 

 

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)