Moments of Freedom, Part 2

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the CornBread

Andy-Pandy

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Faery-Taler

The White Rose

General Ralph Glossop

Senor Swankypants

JoJo Dancer

Danny, Oh Danny Boy

Professor Siggy Chong

The Wal-Rus

Sir Thomas

Redds

Hoagie

The Nameless One

Lud-wigi

Saint Diane…and You

The Socialite

The Lost One

The Wandering One

Brother Alan

Brother Love

Mellie

Her Jenniness

The Jersey Adventure

Dar-Dar ‘Brinks’

Zason

Issy

The Unc-countant

The Cuz Squared (Or, Cuz 1 & Cuz 2)

The CH-Ekhardt One

The Girl

San Francisco

The Mudder

Mudslide Bill

The Cowboy

Not-Bob

Mr. Nice Guy

W.M.J.B.

Willie Nillie

The Brilliant One

Brother Love

Brother Allen

The Balletic One

Brother Baggins (& His Wife)

The Other Brother

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

The Piz-Niffer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, April 19, 2015. Time…Revealing.

Fuckin’ Run With It

 

If We’re Going to Believe, Then We Must Believe

 

The Magic is in the music

 

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

What a time this video has been. Granted, unlike most posts, this one video took two weeks of posts to get across.

I’m not sure if, last week, I talked about the amount of time it truly takes to put one of these together. It is almost mind-blowing. And, no matter how hard I try, I can never seem to get ahead and stay ahead. It took me a few weeks to really get the ball rolling on that first video. Then it was time to post and I knew I was a few weeks ahead of myself. Now, I am right back to trying to get a video done in a week.

As for this stretch of videos, here is what I know so far – The total length of this leg of the journey seems to be from March 18 to May 1. This is a total of 44 days. The posts seem to be being filmed 11 days apart. This is a total of 5 video shoots which then becomes 6-7 posts.

There are also days in between these original posts. Those may come next. or, we may take a step backwards in time. I am going to do my best to keep up with the editing/posting process through this original set of posts. After that – I make no promises.

Truly, I make no promises now either. For instance, this coming weekend the Princesses and I are going to Wildwood, NJ. I may have the video edited by then…but when will I post it?

To anyone I may have missed in last week’s Shout-Outs (video or blog), I apologize. It has been a long time since I have needed the Shout-Outs and even longer since I have actually had to say them. I am a bit rusty. However, I think I may have rectified this in this week’s post. On the blog, at least. It will take a few weeks before the videos become up to date.

Notes on the editing side of things -

I want to point out that, unlike other segments in the video, The Body actually takes place in order. The other segments, including the Opening & Closing, are clipped together from here and there. The Body, however, happens from beginning to end.

You will find several elements in this post that are the same, or similar to, last week’s. That is because, from a video standpoint, it is the same week. So, I used the same Theme, Lesson and Observation. This week has the Closing in it’s entirety. And, The Intro, including the Shout-Outs are the same, with a few minor edits and also includes pieces of last week’s Opening Monologue.

And now…On with the show…

I have to say that I really didn’t know what I was in for when the night started. It was just a typical night. A typical night of filming. A typical night of Vision Questing. It’s not so much that the two came together at once. That has happened before - many times. It’s how they came together.

Much like my life of late, it was a total roller coaster ride – up and down, side to side.

It was revelation than a pause. Then another revelation or inspiration. There was just so much going on in me and around me all at once.

And, no matter how many times I watch it, reliving it over and over, I still cannot quite grasp the greatest revelation of them…nor why.

Why now?

Why deal with it and bring it up?

Why share it?

 

In this Episode:

Previously; The Prelude; The Intro; Theme/Lesson/Observation; Body, Pt. 4 – Loosening & Listening; Doing the Math; New Toy; My Conclusion; Figuring It Out; More Revealing Than It Seems; Serenity; Stopped in my Place; Honest Matt

 

 

In this Episode:

The Dance Sequence (or, A Tango with my Trio); Body, Pt. 5 – Comin’ Back In; Revelations; the ART of Storytelling; Grrr…Arrrgh; Deeper Pools of Reflection; Trying to Come Up for Air; Final Confession; The Greatest of Them All; Interesting Timing; Moving On…Almost; The 3rd Clip Segue – Naming the Night; A Message to The Cuz; The Scarecrow; Losing My Hat; Random; C-I-N-D-Y; Musical Interlude; Listen Close; What’s Cookin’; Hello Otis; One More

 

 

In this Episode:

Brother Love & The Disco Goddess; The Body, Pt. 6 – Still Not the Last Son?; Harsh Reality; My ‘God Bless You’ & The Theme Song of My Death; The Omen?; Oh, San Francisco; The Boundary Game; Smallen; Pick Up a Chick; Oh, San Francisco, Pt. 2; Time to Devote; Thanks, Bert-On; The Shamus Story; Mental Note; ‘The Cabaret’; Here’s a Thought; A Message to Mama; Oh, San Francisco (You Don’t Know); This has Been…; Tim Conway, Why?; The Variety Show; The white Rose Request; The Closing; The Outtakes; Next Time

 

 

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)