And It Came To Pass…

April 22, 2012; 1743

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Sitter

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

Punky Brewster

Sir Thomas

Jojo Dancer

Mr. NiceGuy

Senior Swankypants

Da Boyz from da Hood

The Witch Dr.

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

B-Lo

The WhiteGurl

“Ronnie’s Boy”

CH-Eckhart

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, April 29, 2012. Time….Slip Slidin’ Away!

I’m not really sure what to say about this past week. Overall, I think it was very powerful.

(It’s times like these I wish I had my astrological calendar.)

The week was so intense in fact that I am having difficulty thinking back to the beginning of it. The week started strange as it was. I had scheduled all of my ‘on the road’ work for Wed, Thurs and Fri. So Monday and Tuesday I was still in this…reality of my own.

Like that’s anything new….

True enough. But this was a little different. As I had written last week I had scheduled myself this way so that I could really take some time to touch base with my own world…my own life. I get so caught up in the life everyone else has for me. By this I mean like my employer. I spend so much time focused on what my employer needs from me. Or, the Princesses. It’s easy to lose yourself.

So, I wanted to see where everything in my life stands. I just have so many different things that I do or get involved in.

Like I said, there’s the employer. Then there’s the Princesses. Then I have JustUs Productions – which is not only video work but seems to be leaning towards returning to an entertainment company as well. So I have a couple of things on the table for both of those.

I have the ministry. This has all sorts of aspects as well.

Then there’s the I.C. work. This is something that has just kind of been sitting on the sidelines for a while but seems to be making a comeback as well.

There’s the craftsman. At one time this started to take form as Perfectly Imperfect Gifts, but it was put aside and didn’t really go anywhere…but it didn’t go away either. Suddenly, it is alive once more.

But anyway…I have watching these things all slowly find a place and take shape for several weeks now. This past week, everything seemed to be very clear.

I took the girls to Dorney Park on Sunday afternoon. It had officially opened this past weekend and The big ‘D’ thought it would be nice to take them. So off we went. It was fun as usual but I think the greatest thrill for me was taking Makayla on her first ‘big’ roller coaster.

She’s always been a little thrill seeker, that one. In fact, one of her many nicknames from daddy is ‘Danger Mouse.’ All day she was looking at the bigger rides. So, when we found out she could go on this roller coaster there was no way I could deny her. Big ‘D’ took Sunshine off to ride the carousel and I took Cuddlebug to the coaster.

We talked along the way and daddy told her how it all use to look in this part of the park. I told her where buildings were and what daddy used to ride. As the train left the station we talked about daddy on the coaster. She knows I don’t much care for heights so I was explaining how this wasn’t too bad for daddy.

It’s the original coaster. It’s one of those fabulous wooden ones. There are definitely bigger, more thrilling coasters in the park. But, as we were nearing the top Cuddlebug told me she had her eyes closed. I told her we were almost at the top and she needed to open them. So, she did, just as we were rounding the top of the first hill. Then it happened.

Panic swept over her face. Her eyes popped out and her mouth stretched tensely back to her ears. I thought for sure we were in for trouble. But, she loved it. She loved it so much that we rode a second time.

But nothing will ever replace being able to see that initial look on her face.

The Re-Discovery Tour has been taking more and more shape as the days pass. I am at this place where I am trying to figure out a basic itinerary. I know where I am going and all that but I want to get a handle on the basic time frame of things. I wanna get a feel for where I need to be and when, how long I need in the ‘important’ places and where I am going to have gaps of open and free ‘roaming’ time.

Generally, I would never recommend trying to control a quest this much and I am doing so with the understanding that it could all change very suddenly. For instance, I told Cuddlebug that if the time comes and I don’t think I can do the full trip I will go to San Diego and come right home. Of course, as we saw during last year’s quest, the route could change drastically along the way as well.

However, I want to be able to give the girls an idea of where I will be and when. I also want to have a general idea in case there is ‘assistance’ available somewhere along the way. Then proper arrangements can be made. For example, I have a friend with a sister in Seattle. He said she could put me up for a little while. It would be nice to be able to give her a general ide of when I would be arriving. I also want to pick up I.C. work along the way and the best way to do that is to know where I am going to be.

But, most importantly, it will allow me to gauge my progress. I MUST get to San Diego. No matter what. That truly is the whole of the trip. The other things are more for fun – though not all of them. So I want to have an idea of time in the event that I find myself behind or something along those lines.  And, I want to know what kind of play room I have. I would hate to breeze through an experience because I think I have to get moving and then end up with a whole lot of nothing on my hands afterwards.

Been there. Done that.

I also figure it will give you, the readers, a guide. I want you all to follow along on this trip. I do. I want you to want to tune in everyday to see just what has happened.

As for documenting the trip there have been several things that have come to me.

1st – most general check-ins, in as much as “hey this is where I am now”, will most likely be done through my regular Matthew Geist Facebook page. This is mostly because of the ease and option of it on the iPhone app. When I check into the Welcome To My Life group page or the Rev. Matt page I don’t have a “check-in” option.

I will also try to do a once a week summary….on or about Sunday, of Course.  That will get posted here and shared via facebook and twitter.

I will be videoing along the way in an effort to make a big quest episode of WTML.

In regards to regular daily posts, such as things to take note of and such, I am not sure where they will be posted. They could fall right on my Facebook page or they could go to the WTML group page on Facebook…or even on Rev. Matt’s page.

I would like to have a specific place designated before I leave – more for the sake of you following. However, each of those pages represent a different, yet connected, face of My Life. Each has it’s own purpose for being on this trip and each will gauge the experience through different markers and guides. So, it stands to reason, that each should document accordingly.

Besides, you know what they say – “Never put all your eggs in one basket.

That’s why I keep one nut in the front of my pants and push the other one to the back…

Anyway…As always I will keep you abreast…

A breast? Where?

You know…I thought maybe you were gonna be quiet today.

Yea, right.

So stay tuned for updates.

Now, I will admit, I am trying to “just get through” this post. I am behind on it as usual and I have other things I also need to be doing today. So, I wanted to sit and get it written and move on. Then, maybe, next week will work better.

So, I think, I am actually going to skip Theme, Lesson and Observation this week. It’s not that there were none, but in an effort to save time I don’t think I am going to struggle my way through trying to put words to them. If they were things that need to be shared…they will be in time.

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)