A Title Is As A Title Does

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Sitter

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

CH-Eckhart

Sir Thomas

Jojo Dancer

Mr. NiceGuy

Senior Swankypants

Jethro

Da Boyz from da Hood

The Witch Dr.

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

B-Lo

The WhiteGurl

Roxie Heart

Mike the Bartender

The Chosen One

My Promoter and Her Pal

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

The City of Hospitality

The Gang at Bean Creek

The Prophet

‘On Main’

Chicago Don

Mr. Indigo

The One Who Was Once ‘The Pan’

The Nervous, But Excited, One

Saint Diane

DreamCatcher

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, September 23, 2012. Time….Ill

I liked the way this week played out – for the most part.

It all starts with making $130 on Monday night. Dad had a show, his last of the outdoor season, and I sent along DVDs/CDs – including two of the brand new ones. He sold through almost all of them. This set the pace for my week. It changed so many things.

Remember that Fundraiser of Sunshine’s that I put on hold as long as I could? Well, now I could afford to get an actual candle from her. I could spend the $25.

I was able to treat myself a little bit.

And, I was able to take care of all the things that I needed to – including groceries and my car insurance payment.

Remember that too? I had skipped the payment on the 1st, rolled the dice a little bit. It turns out, I hit lucky number 11. So, because my payment was so late in the month my next payment will be a double payment – 2 months worth. However, it will not be due until the 1st of November, giving me plenty of time to make it work.

The week flowed smoothly across the board. Work was abundant enough, things got done around the home and time with the girls was well spent.

I have some things in regards to telling the story of The Quest that I need to investigate and then perhaps I will know better how it unfolds…or at least how it will begin to unfold. As I have said, repeatedly, it is much deeper and more complex than I can really even explain.

But…

I promise you. It’s coming.

Each week I come closer and closer to meeting my goals – especially financially. It truly is a day by day, step by step, process. I only hope that when the flow changes, the attitude remains the same.

One of the things I have been doing is trying to work through the “excess” in the house – especially where food is concerned. There are items here that just need to get used. From there I build off of what I have, slowly. Bit by bit.

This has also aided in my desire to change the eating habits a little bit – both mine and the girls’.

I have been dealing with bills and expenses as they arise and are needed – and not a moment sooner. Some I have been able to adjust or put off for a time, others must be dealt with immediately. I have faced unexpected expenses such as the fundraisers and some business expenses.

I have been doing all of this by pulling at all my resources. I have done my regular work and increased it exponentially over the past few weeks, though not without challenge. I have added in quite a bit of I.C. work and am hoping to add more and more of that as time moves on. I have had a Reading, plus my stints at Lee Gribben’s. I have gotten video work off of Craigslist and sold some DVDs.

Each week I get something more straightened up, organized, prepared. And, as I get each area “perfected”…

(for now)

…I work each day to keep it that way the best that I can. I suppose it just goes back to the Principle – ‘Livable Conditions.’ I just raised the bar for myself on what exactly that means.

I am trying to push past the overwhelming cloud of negativity that rests in this house. Some days it is difficult just to move about, but I am pushing onward – focusing on the love and the light.

Next week is looking a little odd at this point. I just learned that the work I have scheduled must go on hold. It will all be done by the end of the week, it is just a matter of when and how.

Everybody Knows

It’s true, isn’t it? We all ‘KNOW.’

We have spiritual/religious beliefs and we ‘KNOW’ them to be true and accurate.

We have political view, and we ‘KNOW’ them to be just and correct.

We ‘KNOW’ that life must happen this way, or consist of that. We ‘KNOW’ that if ‘this’ is to happen’, then ‘that’ must happen first.

We ‘KNOW’ what’s ‘best’, ‘right’, and ‘true.’

And, yet, the truth of the matter is…we really don’t. We know what we believe to be best, right and true but that doesn’t make it so.

Take religion/spirituality – we argue, debate and even have wars over our individual or collective beliefs on Divinity and Creation – or the lack thereof. Yet, we don’t really know. We don’t know what happened or what’s out there. We make choices and decisions based on personal experience and what may work for us.

The same is true for political beliefs.

It’s true for all beliefs.

I have a friend who does Tarot Readings as well. Every so often, she will share the meaning of a card with me. There was one in particular over the course of the Quest. I shared the card on Facebook and she shared her interpretation. I found great accuracy in her interpretation, however, her interpretation of the card and mine are totally different things.

And, this just led me to Lesson of the Week…

Throw Away The Book

I came across this advice once in my study of Tarot. I was reading a book written by a somewhat accomplished Mage and in the section on Tarot he says, “to read the book once…and then throw it away.”

I believe I read something similar on Christianity and the Bible in a book titled ‘Myth and Religion.’ I would have to go back and look but I believe it was a quote from a Saint stating that the best thing a Christian could do is read the Bible and then get rid of it.”

I like this philosophy. The books are merely guidelines. They do not ensure success and they do not take into account individual understanding and experience. They are meant to be general and generic overall outlooks.

I heard this once from a successful business man as well. During a presentation he instructed everyone not to bother with business classes/school. He said they don’t tell you what you really need to know. He went on to tell his story. He told how after he graduated with his MBA he set out into the world, doing everything exactly as they taught him to do. And…he failed. However, when he just did what came naturally, what seemed to work for him, he became a millionaire. And he didn’t do any of it “by the book.”

Why Is Money Always The First Thing We Think About When It Is The Last Thing We Need

I know this is going to be a hard one for people to process, but it’s true. I don’t care what it is you are doing or working towards – the money is always the very last thing you need.

It’s true.

Think about it. Even if you are talking about something like ‘Bills’, you don’t actually need the money until the due date.

(And, as seen recently with my insurance – sometimes not even then.)

So, why do we make it the first consideration in our planning and hoping and dreaming?

From business to education to vacations – it is the last thing we need.

In any one of those things previously mentioned, before you need the funds, first you need the plan. You need to have a business plan, or an educational goal, or a place you want to visit.

Then perhaps you need a desired location, a school of choice, a place to stay.

Each choice, each factor or decision changes the amount of money needed. But there’s more influence than that.

There’s investors and grants and bonuses. There’s discounts and coupons and deals.

I have a friend with a business plan…well, idea. She hasn’t actually put a plan together yet. But she described it all to me shortly after I returned home. It sounded very familiar. It was similar to one I had worked on many years ago. She continued to tell me that she had her father’s support and her boyfriend’s as well. I immediately offered her all of my materials. I told her perhaps we could partner. She could run it, I would just provide the information. Perhaps this wasn’t the best way to say it. I just mean, at this point I feel it’s her idea. I am only providing information to help her foster and nurture it. I do not need to be ‘in charge’ of anything. And, then, she can run things up to her standards and by her vision without any debate or deliberation.

Her first response was that she wanted to be able to finance it on her own.

Why?

You have a father that has offered to help you? Is independence really that important?

Now, since then she has had a real estate agent comment that , “We need to find a store front for you.”

Yet, now, she insists she doesn’t want to move forward with it until she has saved up some money.

Why not? That is the practical sensible thing to do. We all ‘KNOW’ it.

However, I wonder if she has taken into consideration that she is currently in one of the key demographics to receive grants and financial assistance in business?

If she were a client, I would also point out to her a few other things – 1) She has put it out to the Universe that this is what she would like to do with her life. We ‘KNOW’ that the Universe immediately starts to respond. 2) It seems to appear in her life frequently. It is a Theme at this point. Themes are our guideposts. 3) The Universe sends us what we need…when we need it.

Perhaps I will bring these things to her attention regardless.

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)