Back in the Saddle

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Sitter

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

CH-Eckhart

Sir Thomas

Jojo Dancer

Mr. NiceGuy

Senior Swankypants

Jethro

Da Boyz from da Hood

The Witch Dr.

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

B-Lo

The WhiteGurl

Roxie Heart

Mike the Bartender

The Chosen One

My Promoter and Her Pal

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

The City of Hospitality

The Gang at Bean Creek

The Prophet

‘On Main’

Chicago Don

Mr.

Saint Diane

DreamCatcher

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

…and all of those who followed along (tagged or not)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, September 9, 2012. Time….Deciding.

I apologize for having been incommunicado lately. For three weeks I have been trying to put together some sort of a post. It has been an interesting transition back ‘into life.’ I can’t say it has been bad, but it has definitely been challenging.

If you read the Shout-Outs above, you will notice that they have changed. I wanted to update to include the folks from this trip who definitely impacted it. They will be on the list for a long time to come – for the Journey has a long way to go yet. I just thought it was important to give these acknowledgements now, for the Quest wouldn’t have been what it was without the new people on the list…as well as some of the old ones.

I have been having a very difficult time finding words. The Quest was amazing, from beginning to end. Returning home was challenging, to say the least. Getting back to life – while still applying things from the Quest – even more so. Which takes me back to – I don’t know where to begin.

I’m not sure how the story telling part of this goes. There’s lots and lots of video. But, it can’t all be told through video…or can it? And even so, which are the stories to tell? There are so many layers and levels to this Journey. There are all the wonderful people I met, the strange adventures, the reality of me – who I am, who I’ve been and who I am becoming. The there is the story of The Phe-Nom-E-Non, the Spirit/Force/Energy that flows through all life.

Some say, “Start at the beginning.”

But where exactly is the beginning? Is it when the trip itself began? Is it a few weeks before as energies came into play? Does it begin when I accepted the Quest? Or perhaps when I had sought answers in the first place? Does it begin 12 years ago when everything was set-up in the first place? Perhaps it begins in the middle where there are deep inner truths revealed. Or maybe, like so many good stories, it begins at the end when we find out what it was all about.

(Which has yet to come?)

But, of course, that was expected.

I have been processing quite a bit lately. Especially over the past few days. There has been lots of Dreamtime – the time when Spirit takes over. I am aware of the changes both the outer ones and the inner ones. I am somewhat trapped between our perceived reality and the greater one. I fumble through just a little less each day. Little by little things fall into place.

There are many things in my life that are functioning just as they did on the Quest. One day I have nothing, the next – all I need.

Some things are becoming clearer, while others are very clouded over. I am detaching from what was and setting the stage for that which will come to pass. At times I have pushed forward confidently paving the way. At other times I have waited, and am waiting, patiently for the precise and proper moment. And yet, through it all, I am still finding myself resisting the changes that must be made most.

We are entering into the 12th week. This is technically 6 weeks after the Quest was originally to end. However, the Quest was almost 8 weeks. Does this mean we will see resolution this week or are there two more weeks to go before things will become truly clearer?

Tomorrow Takes Care Of Itself

This was demonstrated and emphasized several times over the past week. If we take it day by day, “worrying” only on what lies just before us and doing what we can in the moment, the rest falls into place. At the beginning of the week I was low on gas and put it out that I needed $40 for gas in order to do my scheduled work. Within less than a day the opportunity presented itself. However, it meant shifting work back one day. I set to this scheduling conundrum. I was able to shift all but one job. I contacted my supervisor and he advised that I contact quality assurance, which I did. I did not hear back from them until I received an email that said materials had not been shipped and the job should be moved back in schedules. Suddenly everything was in place. I made my money was able to do the assigned jobs and pick some extra up on the way. By the end of the week when I found myself in a similar situation a job appeared and I was paid the 20% down payment, which took care of the problem.

So as I move through this week, facing an almost empty gas tank and no assured income until Friday, I will take it one day at a time and allow things to unfold naturally. In fact, I must still face the next several weeks just like that until all is completely in place.

Create

It is true. If we want it, we must create it. Even if only in attitude and representation. Do not limit the self nor the experience with impossibles and improbabilities. If you wish your life to be something you must set the stage for it, even if it is in the most minute ways. It is the more subtle things that make the difference anyway.

I have spent the last week slowly putting things back in order. Getting them as in their place as they can be at this time. I now take time each day to make sure that each room, each area that I have tweaked is still in order and flowing properly. This is two-fold. The first part of my ‘new’ life that I am trying to manifest is a natural healthy flow of all things. Therefore, I assure the energy around me is flowing well. But also, in my ‘new’ life there will be a home which any of my friends or clients can come to at any time and feel warm and welcomed. So, I am creating a space that is warm and welcoming.

(Of course, due to living situations, there are some limitations to this…but only some.)

I still have some work to do, but so far it seems like things are ‘flowing properly.’

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

Several folks have expressed an interest in hearing all about the Quest, some in an effort to better understand why I went.

All I can say to this is…Patience. As I have said, there are so many layers and levels to this Quest and I am still processing most of it myself. The truth of the matter is, we may never know exactly why I was meant to take this trip. Spirit gives to each his own. There could be 1,000 reasons for this trip – some we may know, some we may never. Some may make themselves apparent years from now in a moment of retrospective revelation. The best I can do is to tell the story, one piece at a time.

I just need to figure out where and how to start.

As Much As Things Change, They Remain The Same

This has been seen mostly by way of familial unit. lol.

I may have gone away. I may have grown and expanded and evolved.

They, however, have not.

It seems things will always pretty much be what they have been – no matter what else. I will forever be the ‘bad guy.’ I will always be being watched from out of the corners of eyes and huffed about behind closed doors.

No matter what I do, it will always be wrong and frowned upon…and I most certainly will never do enough. I will always be misquoted, misunderstood and mis-taken.

Now…I can either resort to old techniques and patterns…or I can live up to what I have remembered on this journey. I can do what I need to do and do it in love and let the rest to them. I can just walk away from the tension and the conflict and the confusion.

I can rise above.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)