Sun 14

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Sitter

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

CH-Eckhart

Sir Thomas

Jojo Dancer

Mr. NiceGuy

Senior Swankypants

Jethro

Da Boyz from da Hood

The Witch Dr.

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

B-Lo

The WhiteGurl

Roxie Heart

Mike the Bartender

The Chosen One

My Promoter and Her Pal

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

The City of Hospitality

The Gang at Bean Creek

The Prophet

‘On Main’

Chicago Don

Mr. Indigo

The One Who Was Once ‘The Pan’

The Nervous, But Excited, One

Saint Diane

The #1 Fan

DreamCatcher

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

There Is Always A Delay(Waiting Period)

It’s true.

You don’t plant seeds today and harvest tomorrow.

It always takes a little time to see the results of your efforts. Granted, perhaps something you do today will pay off tomorrow. But, it is just as possible that what you do today may take a year to come to full fruition. I think we forget that sometimes. We seem to live in a world of NOW. We want it now. We want results now. We want answers now.

For instance, the measures I have taken to save money, or reduce spending, will not start to truly pay off for a few weeks. All the money I used to spend on cigarettes will eventually be able to be spent other places.

The work I have been doing. There is always a waiting period on the pay. Sometimes it’s two weeks. Sometimes it’s two months. But it comes.

Plans put in motion, eventually pay off.

Ask…and sooner or later you receive.

I do not know if there is any significance to this week’s Theme other than a gentle reminder that it always happens, it always pays off. It’s just a matter of time.

(Perhaps that is why ‘Patience is a Virtue.’)

 

It is Sunday, October 14, 2012. Time….????

I don’t know. This was a strange week. A very strange week.

It all starts with Monday.

(Doesn’t it always?)

I was up by 6:30, which gave me a total of 4 hours of sleep. Now, Monday is my regularly scheduled ‘Day At Home.’ This is the day I usually take to myself for grounding, recharging and also getting caught up. This Monday was a little different.

It was different because everyone was home. Everyone. This did not make for an easy time or comfortable surroundings. It’s not that there were any problems or conflicts. But, with no space of my own to retreat to it becomes too much “outside” energy to have to contend with. Again, it wasn’t bad, it just threw off the mojo a lil bit, if you know what I mean.

There was some good out of all of that though. Out of utter frustration at the situation I talked with my mother about this latest disagreement with Mama. And, she came up with a most excellent solution – Since Mama has been unwilling to talk with and work with me, go around her. She suggested I text her and let her know that I would be contacting Cuddlebug’s teacher.

Needless to say, this did not go over well down Ol’ Mama’s Way. Why was the question. Why did I need to talk to her teacher?

“I’ve told you…”

Well, yes. I know what Mama told me. Now, I wanted to know what the teacher would tell me.

Also, on Monday, I managed to get all of my financials caught up. I was quite behind with my bookkeeping after being away for almost 2 full months. I was quite pleased with the results…as well as the scheme moving forward.

Also on Monday I found myself visiting with the Putter and the Professor. I left that meeting quite…inebriated. So, I had me some dinner and then passed out.

For 7 hours.

This had me up at like 11 PM. This is actually when I finished my financials.

It is also when I discovered a problem with my printer. No printer means no paperwork. no paperwork equals no work. This left me wondering just how Tuesday was going to unfold.

When Tuesday rolled around I was ale to get the printer up and running again. I’m still not exactly certain what the problem was, but it was fixed. Only, it was fixed too late for me to hit the road and do the day. Now, I don’t lose the work for this, but it does put it into a time frame that is considered “unacceptable” by my employer. Even  so, the printer not working was only one of my concerns in regards to work this week. Gas levels were also concerningly low. But, if all just stays on track, that concern would change by the end of the week.

And, of course, Tuesday brought more arguing with Mama. And, ya know, honestly, I’m not even certain what we were arguing about exactly. Oh wait, that’s right – Rainbow Girls this time.

(That, and the petty debate over whether there actually is a ‘Devil.’)

We also, had a moment concerning the teacher conversation. Now, I admit, I was a bit of a prick, but, come on….really.

I did eventually get a chance to speak to Cuddlebug’s teacher. I let Mama know this and that she had informed me of where Cuddlebug was strong as well as where she needs work. I also told Mama that I would talk to Cuddlebug about some things.

“Details?”

What? Now you want to talk about it? A week ago when I asked for your cooperation you wanted nothing to do with the idea. Now that I have been proactive you want details??

And that is precisely what I responded. I mean, seriously. I did eventually give her the details, but…really. Basically, Cuddlebug is in advanced math and in the higher end of her reading grade level. In regards to reading she needs a little work on “comprehension,” or retelling the story with details. 

And, who could forget – Dinner with the Princesses on Tuesday night.

I wasn’t thrilled about this “extra day off” to begin with and then, suddenly, it became three.

I started my day on Wednesday as if it were any ordinary day. But, something about Wednesday made it very…not so ordinary.

I don’t know what it was. I got to my first job and had to take a nap in the lot before starting. Now, this is nothing unusual. I have been known to take a lil power nap very often between assignments. But never first thing in the day. Everything was very backwards on Wednesday. I forgot things, got lost, backtracked, sidetracked, anything you can think of that could fuck up a day it seemed to be happening.

I muddled my way through two assignments and by the end of those both my gas tank and my vitality were wasted away. I had hoped that the gas I had would carry me much further then it had.

And, this Wednesday, was the first I can recall that I did not feel up to par for doing readings at Lee’s. So, now I had no gas and no income for two days…and a whole lotta work to get done.

Now, I have one more day added to the mix of nothingness.

There is nothing, I mean nothing, that I know of in my Metaphysical library that can explain this run. A lot of times, when I stop to observe my life as a whole I can pinpoint these types of days and say, “That’s because of this or that.” Not this time. I have no idea what it could have all been about, but in the end, I suppose it was all what it needed to be.

Thursday became more of a power day for me than I would have expected. I was very pumped and energetic. I got leaves cleaned up, did some laundry, cleaned the house

(Kind of)

And even managed to pick up 5 more jobs to add to my list of assignments for the next two days. But something else happened on Thursday. Something interesting to me. I took the first steps to starting my first ‘official’ walking stick.

IMG_1682

 

Let’s see how this goes.

Friday, was unreal. I spent 13 hours on the road, and then about 4 hours of paperwork, to make up for the week I had been having. Also, to keep from having to work on Sunday. I’m not sure how I made it through this day, but I pushed. I also got very little sleep going into Saturday.

I started Saturday with the Princesses’ dance class. From there, off to do the rest of my work for the week.

I came home to an empty house and I loved it. I took the time to relax, enjoy myself and even play a little XBox – the original, not a 360. Sadly.

Sunday was a very lazy day for me as well. I just couldn’t seem to get motivated for anything. With one exception. I started insulating the work shed. This is something I have been thinking about doing for a very very long time. I just never really had the resources for it. However, and as usual, the Pillar comes to the rescue. Without me having ever saying a word to him or anyone else about my aspirations, he somehow seemed to know. And, lo and behold, one day he gives me 2 full rolls of insulation and a partial roll. It’s not enough to finish the job but it is certainly enough to start it. And, so I did.

I also learned how a simple project can grow into a more complex one very quickly. As I insulated I realized I was losing some valuable space. The only way to replace it is to put interior walls up. And, as long as I am putting walls up, I might as well build real cabinets.

Then I thought of last week and ‘Baby Steps.’ So, I am just going to work on it bit by bit as I can. Each piece will come to me as I need it, just as this bit of insulation did. And, I will work with it.   

 

Just Do It

I think this week’s Lesson is similar to the Theme in as much as it is just a reminder. I think, too, it came from working on the insulation. I could think of any number of reasons to not begin that project. This was mostly because, in my mind, the project had grown so much. But, also, because I just thought that it would take quite a while, till I finished moving things and shifting things. It didn’t take nearly as long as I had thought. And, the project began to form itself a bit more clearly as I worked through what I could.

We can always come up with reasons to not do things. But, all that does is just keeps them from getting done. If we do what we can, ,when we can, we may surprise ourselves at what can actually be accomplished.

Everybody Funny. You Funny, Too.

I’m not even sure what more to say on this one. To me, it’s very akin to last week’s ‘No One Wants To Face Themselves.’ We all have our own little quirks. We’re all ‘funny’ in our own ‘special’ ways. So, why try to be anything else?

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

This week I am honored to share some of the “best” feedback I could receive…

 

So, before I begin, I should tell you that this part is actually posting a week earlier than it should. However, I wanted to share it with you all and I wanted you to be ale to check him out for yourselves. So….here is his Facebook info - https://www.facebook.com/mike.luciano.792.

Now, on to the commentary part:

I’m a little floored, to be perfectly honest. I am thrilled that any amount of the work I do could actually inspire someone. I am glad that he enjoyed my Journey so much, that he wanted to share his. I do not generally take compliments well. For instance, recently a woman told me that I seemed like I was a pretty interesting person. My only response could be, “No, I’m really not.”

So, rather than wrap my words around it, I will simply say thank you.

In regards to the “sitting still and safe.” Trust me, my friend, there is plenty of driving video that you have not yet seen.

Now, I have a little more to say, but in a different direction. So, go check out The Swanks. So far, we have seen quite an interesting party, LA and The Valley from behind the Hollywood sign, a brief tour of the Disney Studios and quite the burrito.

My continuing commentary is in general, but also kind of a continued response to White Rose from last week.

Everyone should have gotten something different from my Journey. Perhaps, this was Swanks’. Maybe he is onto something new in his life and will share more of it with us. Maybe, he will only share this one Journey. But, he gained inspiration.

Perhaps for you it was a lesson in patience. You want all of these answers and you wanted them as soon as I returned. It seems, for you, the end of the physical journey meant the end of it all. All good things take time. Or, perhaps it was meant to allow you the opportunity to view things from different perspectives and angles – something I hear is difficult for a Taurus. *wink, wink.*

Well, I have had a hard time with this post and I am not completely sure why that was. But, nonetheless, here it is…and on to next week.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)