The Sound of Silence

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Redd

The Unnamed One

Saint Diane

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, September 15, 2013. Time….Xanax, Dude.

(Say it fast…now…think about it.)

What is goin’ on?

So, I was feeling pretty ‘Zenful’ and I thought to myself, “What better time to try to sit and write?”

Now, here I am…writing.

However, I’m not exactly certain what it is I am going to be writing about. I’ve had a very intense time of late. Things have been so good and strong and abundant and all of these other things I have been striving towards for so long. Which I suppose leads us to Lesson of the Week:

It’s Perfectly Timed

Like…why now? Why after all this time? What was missing? What was I missing? What wasn’t in which place?

I did nothing more than usual and all of a sudden perfection finds me. I didn’t go looking for it. It came to me.

But, why the delay?

I mean, I can think of things that I did to help the delay along…but, obviously, the delay was intended, I may spend the rest of my life questioning and wondering why, for what purpose. Or, I may understand tomorrow. I suppose the moral of the story is that there’s no sense in beating yourself up for this or that or things in between, because in the end it is all Perfectly Timed.

I don’t understand it beyond that. I know that it is, I just don’t know anything else. It’s not any one thing either. Yes, the job is good. It’s very good. And it has been perfectly abundant. But it doesn’t stop there, Things have been shifting around the house as well. Also in my social life a little bit.

The money is a great part of this. It’s not so much that I am making more than before. Some days I am, some days I am not. On average, it has been equal to my best periods historically. But it is a very different experience getting there. I think that plays a part in the shifting of other things as well.

If there is one significant change in my pay it is the timing. It is steadier now (a bit anyway) and easier to manage. Financially, though, other things have changed as well.

I am finally on my way to repairing my credit – again! Nonetheless, the process is begun and can only heal itself over time. Around Christmas I opened a Fingerhut account. They offered a program to help jumpstart credit. Seemed like a good opportunity and so far it has been.

I ordered my stuff, paid my 6 months and doors began to open. First one credit increase and now a second. This allows me some flexibility in getting things I need but have been waiting on.

I have 3 accounts that have money flowing in and out of them regularly. 4 if you include my wallet. I haven’t had this before. I’ve had varying accounts here and then in my life but the flow of things was never so regular in any of them. Also, I have managed to officially (and finally) separate my personal account from my business account.

With the new job it is beneficial to have a credit card on which to charge my expenses initially. This was something I did not have and was having difficulty attaining. Big ‘D’ to the rescue. Mom added me on one of their cards as an authorized card user. So I use the card for work then pay it off when I get the expense check. This, too, should improve my credit rating.

Around Geistopia things are getting organized and arranged and taken care of. The disarray of it all is finally coming under some control. I’m finding more and more things are being put into more permanent spots. Functionality is forming.

Tasks are getting accomplished and projects are getting taken on. Bit by bit it is all coming together. And, it seems, as new things arise, or delay or sidetrack, that it all gets taken care of…

Perfectly Timed.

I feel very blessed in the whole of the experience of late – from the job, to time with the girls, to the night of the stripper, to so many moments in between. It’s just all been…intense. So familiar yet so strange.

Of course, I find the actual timing of it quite perfect as well.

There’s something you should know about me – I celebrate holidays.

Now, I know, you shrugged like “and….???”

But, it’s not quite as cut and dry as one would imagine. I don’t just celebrate any holiday, or Holi-Day, for any reason whatsoever. I’m actually quite particular which ones and why.

Now, when I say “Holi-Days” I’m not referring to ordinary celebrations such as Memorial Day or 4th of July. I am speaking of actual Holy Days – days of remembrance and reverence. (And, yes, I include Thanksgiving in this.) But, because I consider these Days of God, I also am open to Holi-Days as they may approach me.

Ok. So I do the basics – Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter (Sort of.)

I do Thanksgiving because it is a day we have set aside to remember and reflect and give thanks. I think we should do so…and doing so is pretty damned Divine.

I do Christmas and Easter more in the guise of familial celebrations than through the eyes of a Christian. I get it – the whole Divine Birth/Holy Sacrifice/Promise of Forever. I get it. It makes perfect sense. And, I do acknowledge them and reflect on them each season. However, these Holi-Days are enveloped by and included in other celebrations for me.

On my path I became very familiar with The Celtic (Pagan) Wheel of the Year – the celebrations of their cycles. I have taken to these Holi-Days and have acknowledged them every year since. I have taken to them, not only because they make sense to me, but because I see them at work in my life each and every year – perfectly on time.

I can literally tell the time of year just based on energies and shifts about my life. Or there are those moments when I realize a Holi-Day is approaching and suddenly everything that has been happening to me makes perfect sense and the world is right once more.

Last year, both Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur came to my attention. It was sort of last minute and haphazard but I caught the basic drift of what they were and how they worked together.

Rosh Hashanah is the New Year – the changing of cycles and hence becomes that moment of reflection and resolution. The promises to do it better this time around.

Yom Kippur – is the celebration of The Creation. It is a day of atonement when all can be forgiven and born anew.

Together they become the cycle of existence. Endings into beginning and Birth from Death.

This year, I had a little more heads up on their approach and had a little time to investigate further and dig a little deeper. In regards to meaning it is probably just best to leave it sufficed as previously stated. That sums it up in a nutshell pretty good.

But here is what I did get from this year’s acknowledgement – First, they are both actually listed in the bible. We are told to celebrate these days. And, I think we should. I think these should be Christian Holi-Days as well. (Once again stressing my belief that in order to be a good Christian one must first be a good Jew.)

Second, these two celebrations are connected by what is known as the 10 Days of Awe. All I’m going to say is – 10 Days.

Needless to say, I found myself quite awed by the end of those days. The entire process and experience was more than I could ever do justice to by putting into words. It will find it’s expression bit by bit, here and there, in all I do.

It will be my Sunday in the Park with George.

I do find myself feeling very reborn. I had many revelations over this period. I truly have been floored by the experience of my own life and myself within it.

This is the wave I have been so patiently waiting to catch.

So, this has had me thinking about what that means – the importance and weight of it. I thought on how I can do right by it and how I could possibly do wrong. I have thought on things I would like to shift and change. I have had meditations and sessions that have been enlightening and uplifting and healing and insightful.

I find myself in a place of peace and comfort that I have never known before. I just suddenly see so much so differently.

Then there’s the timing of it all:

It came around Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur. It is falling within the Harvest of Wheel and it falls just quarter cycle after a similar celebration and magick cast.

It is so near Samhain, or Halloween, which is the end of the Celtic Year. Yet another time for reflection death and rebirth. A moment to look ahead.

A few years ago it came to me that “The Yuletide Season Begins with All Hallow’s Eve.” After years of observation I find this to be a true statement.

Yule as well is all about the old retiring and the new coming to power and ends on January 1st.

You know, technically speaking, I could potentially celebrate the New Year for 4 months straight.

That would be a hell of a ripper…

And quite a good time.

Nonetheless, it has been a Perfectly Timed intense experience and development. The Evolution of Me. I look forward to each new day and whatever moments it may hold for me. I feel light and also intensified. My energy is flaming and my Spirit is fluttering.

And all of it just…BOOM…there it was. So easy I could have just tripped over it at any given moment.

And yet…didn’t.

Only after a certain process and precise moments could it have bloomed. Each of those moments so Perfectly Timed in and of themselves. Perhaps this week’s Lesson is also this week’s Theme

…and Observation.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)