Current

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

Mudslide Bill

Berton

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

‘The Brain’

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

The Socialite

The Nameless One

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Monday, March 3, 2014. Time….Delayed

Language is the Only Barrier

?????

?????

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

I do actually have some Feedback this week. It is from a few weeks ago, actually. Someone recently commented to me, “I appreciate how you can keep your Faith and still be open to other ideas. I’m more of a tradionalist.”

This is interesting to me. I am open to “other things” because that is just how I have come to understand it all. It is how T.O.T.S. communicates with me, and I with it. It is just the “language” we have. For me, what some may consider “other things” is just the same thing from a different perspective.  

So, finally I get a chance to sit down and write. I had wanted to so many times this week, especially since the posting of Metaphysical Study 1. Yet, every time I thought of it I just as quickly decided it just wasn’t the time.

In a way, I am glad there was this delay because it allowed for more information to come to light, more resolution to form. As usual, my ‘vision’ of what lies ahead was different than what is to come.

Before it started my week was already changed. I was supposed to have a video client on Thursday. My whole week was planned around this one moment – timing, projects, other work, expenditures. It all focused around this one moment taking place.

Without it, the week can still happen. It will just happen differently and some of my choices may be different in the long run. Certain expenditures may change. Certain days of work.

Only time will tell, I suppose.

So, when I last checked in I was taking apart the day in a little metaphysical study. I broke the day down by all aspects, I believe, from numbers to planets and stars and even angels.

I have not looked back on that analysis since, but if I remember correctly there was a strong Theme of determination and getting things done. It was an action day. There were also messages of balancing action and inaction. Scorpio brought with it a penchant for taking things apart and putting them back together. Though I may not have made note of that.

I must say that initially I found the days to be a lot less productive that I would have anticipated with such a message. I got things done, just not the things that I had in my head that “needed” to get done. But still, all of those things found resolution throughout the week.

I pulled apart my life over the last week. I looked at weeks and months and events and scheduling. I looked at bills and expenditures. I looked at productivity vs. frivolity.

I have an interesting pattern of flow coming up, but I also have a large bill to get paid in the same amount of time.

Above and beyond that said same bill it is my goal right now to live “normally.” I don’t want to scrimp and scrounge. I’ve always done that. Right now I just kind of want to go through life – paying bills, taking care of business, doing things for and with the Princesses…and having a little fun along the way. And, I don’t want to have to watch every penny as I do it.

I will, however, watch every penny – only I will e doing it differently.

I realized that I always make this “budget” for myself. I estimate what I need and what I have coming in and I go from there. But, I’ve never really validated those numbers. I’ve never looked at just what I do spend on gas each week or on food or on any lil miscellany.

So, I have broken it all down. I have budgeted it all. And I have made forms so I can watch over the next several weeks and see what my spending trends actually are. I am fortunate that over the next several weeks money is coming fairly regularly, almost weekly. This is what is allowing me the flexibility to do a lil more.

I also started looking at things a little differently. I have forever been hesitant to venture out for a day of work unless there was a good deal of money involved, including covering my expenses for the day.

But, those expenses re already figured in when I think about my week. I have figured out what my gas is going to be and this travel would be in there. Likewise with eating along the way.

So I am wondering what would happen if I removed that limitation. I have this week to play with and perhaps the end of next week. After that, as usual, things are sort of void-ish.

So let us see what can unfold in the next few weeks. It seems a good foundation has been laid. The question is, I can I manage it properly. Perhaps the question then becomes what is “proper”?

I’m going to try not to think about it too much – just live it and be it and do it.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)