Just a Quickie

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 (5 day)

1833

So, I’m really going through this unmotivated stage right now. Today especially.

I am just feeling really run down and tired. Now, today, I suspect it is because I am having tooth problems and fighting off an infection. In fact, I am quite surprised that I am not in great pain yet.

I don’t know what the problem is or why I am feeling so foggy and disconnected. However, my plan is to go inside and settle in someplace. Just settle in and drift off. I do not know if this means the couch and gaming or the bedroom and something else.

Hopefully, whenever I awaken from this I will be feeling more like myself and ready to get some stuff done around here.

I have a reading tomorrow. Girls tomorrow night. House cleansing on Thursday.

The reading and cleansing alone can explain some of what I am experiencing…but not all of it.

Well, let us see what the future holds.

(I really need to lay down again)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)