Drifting

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

The Hoagie

Mudder

Mudslide Bill

‘The Anti-Hall Monitor’

The nameless One

Jojo Dancer

The General

The White Rose

Senior Swankypants

The Socialite

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Niffer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, August 3, 2014. Time…Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Le’go My Ego

Just Be

Sometimes You Must ‘Force’ It

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

The General writes:

I find it odd that this has been out there 12 hours or more with no comment, here or on the blog. Admittedly I'm relieved to hear this addressed and that attention has been given to feedback. I'm interested in that face to face as I don't think it's as easy as letting it happen when, simply, two separate actions could occur to allow contradicting pathways to form. Then what, split???? Power and peace.

This, of course, was in regards to the previous post. I agree General. I am surprised, to say the least, at the lack of comments and feedback from the previous post. Especially when you take into consideration the amount of people that my ‘statistics’ say that post reached. It was fairly heavy. Pretty deep, I suppose. In fact, it is probably the truest look into me a person could get at one time– real and raw. I haven’t actually gone back and read it since I posted it. I read it that night, but not since then. Needless to say, there is so much more that could be told. So many details fallen through the cracks of brevity. Actually, I even realized today that I am fairly certain I missed one of the most important moments of my life in that summary….or did I? (Now I guess I have to go back and read it…before I say anything more here.)

Admittedly, I am a bit confused by the last part of The General’s comment. I believe he is referring to a one-on-one Pow-Wow we have been trying to have for about a year. I agree General. So…let’s make it happen. It is long overdue.

I actually have my own feedback this week. And, it is not in regards to me. I must send a HUGE congrats to JoJo Dancer, who I just found out will be interning as a High School Principal this coming school year. YOU GO GIRL!!!! (But again, the dance world will feel your absence.)

I don’t even know how to talk about this past week.

I don’t know what it was. It just was. And, it was….(Chuckles) Funk-a-Delic.

I feel very off today and I can’t put my finger on why. I came into the week very strong and powerful. How could I not after a release like the previous post. But, I suppose, a release like that will inevitably have a lil kick-back as well.

There has been a lot going on around me – both in the physical world and the spiritual. I am actually finding it very difficult to manage both.

In the Spiritual World there has been a great deal of energy, visions, experiences…and the Dreamtime. The Dreamtime is kicking my ass. I even had one last night in which I dreamed I had dreamed and awoken. I also had an interesting conversation (bringing to light a health concern I have been ignoring for a very long time – mostly due to my financial limitations.) The funny part to that is, yes, I am aware of the importance of it now. But this doesn’t change my ability and capacity for actually tending to it.

This is actually one of my current (and long-term) frustrations. Not just this health issue but across the board. I always have things to take care of and so few resources to do so. But, I maintain my faith that when the time is right it will all come together.

(I must actually say this a lot because I heard Cuddlebug use it the other day with her sister, “When it’s time it will happen.”)

In the physical world, things have been just as challenging.

I have been given a new and different opportunity at work. This past week was the first full week we tried it out. It was good and it had its definite pros. (HA! no pun intended lmao!!) But it has also had it’s cons.

I found myself off pattern and routine. The very pattern and routine I worked so hard to establish in the first place. I’ve just been off all week long. And, it shows. Things are a mess. Projects are unfinished, jobs gone undone.

I haven’t even really been on top of my daily rituals and devotions. I’ve been getting them, but not as strongly as I would like…or even should be at this point.

I tried a schedule that had me giving up my Monday. (yes, I get to set my own hours with this position. I am allowed 20-24 hours,

I really felt giving up the Monday. I didn’t really notice the impact it had on my week until about Thursday. This week, I am keeping my Monday. I need this day. I have said it for a very long time. This is the day that I get grounded, settled, rectified. Monday is the day that I put the rest of the week together. Without it, I experienced chaos, disorder and overall discomfort.

So, this week, I am taking back my Monday, and I have every intention of making the most of it. Actually, I intend on making the most of the entire week. I do not see the Princesses again until next Sunday @ 3:15. Their mother has taken them for one of her 2 weeks of vacation. The week following is my second.

I had a little adventure in the middle of my week. Berton had invited me to join him at a concert in Camden – Soundgarden and NIN. Most phantas-tic concert!!! I haven’t been to a concert in over 12 years.

I still don’t know what it was about that night. I could tell before I even got there that my whole week had been pointed to this night. Everything was revolving around it. And, I don’t know why. Overall, it seemed a typical and normal adventure.

There are a few notable points. One – I ended up slipping into 2 separate and very deep meditations. One during each band. Between, where I already was spiritually and the music and visuals and energy bouncing around perhaps it was just too much. Or, perhaps something deeper was happening.

The other most notable thing is that from the time we left, until the sun set, there was a very strong Hawk presence. It seemed every time we turned around there one was. This is most significant because Hawk is one of my two main totems.

The only other moment that caught my attention was when some female or another whisked past me and told me I looked good that night. It took me by such surprise that I actually had to look around first to see if anyone was standing near me. By then she was gone. I don’t even know what she looked like.

I have no doubt I did ‘look’ good. not because I actually looked good (you will never get that much self-assurance out of me.) But, more because I felt good. I knew it. I was bubbling over with energy and it was just beaming everywhere. I felt comfortable and confident. I was in my space. There was no life outside that moment.

I think what concerns me is that since that night, since whatever programming I received, I have felt as though something is wrong in my life. Something isn’t in the place it belongs…or something is present that doesn’t belong at all.

Maybe it’s just that I never had the proper time to ground from it all until right now.

There’s definitely a feeling inside. Something is brewing. Change is a-foot. Things are unsettled. I know I say this a lot. I also know I have been saying it more and more as the days drift past. I just can’t find it. I have no real clue or vision.

It difficult sometimes because I only get bits and pieces as required. That is the truth for all of us. We always ‘know.’ But, we only know what we need to know at the time. There’s always a detail left out. I think that’s why so few of us realize that we truly do know how our life is going to unfold or what lies before us. If we don’t know it all or can’t guarantee or prove it, then it is only worth dismissing.

So here is what I have moving forward -

There’s something about tomorrow. Maybe it’s just that I am able to get things done and get back on track. Maybe it’s something more.

The rest of this week is a blur and next week is vacation. Somewhere between now and the end of vacation something shifts. Things seem very different on the other side of vacation.

A point is coming when my financial woes will not be so woeful. I am not saying that I am coming over the top and that I will have no struggle or strife, that there will be no challenges. I am only saying that it will be easier, more abundant.

That’s what I have. No time real time frames or moments to gauge. (Which reminds me, after one of my concert meditations I had a very strong Déjà vu experience.)

I don’t like when The Universe works this way – when it throws just enough of a bone to pique interest. It leaves me feeling very restless. In fact, it feels like ever since Wednesday night I have merely been drifting towards whatever comes next. There are pieces in play I know I am not aware of so all I can do is just face each day…and wait.

I had so much more I wanted to write about. So many struggles with ego this past week. I no longer feel like writing about them. I’m quite done writing for today actually. It’s time to drift away…

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)