ProffthereisaGod.org

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

The Faery-Taler

The Nameless One

Senior SwankyPants

The General

The White Rose

JoJo Dancer

The Socialite

Redds

Hoagie

Mudder

Mudslide Bill

The Cowboy

Danny Boy

Not-Bob

W.M.J.B.

The Balletic One

The Original Mr. Baggins (& His Wife)

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, November 9, 2014. Time….Fermenting.

I Just Don’t Know Anymore

Simply put. I don’t. I don’t know what I do next, or what I am supposed to be doing. I don’t know what is the proper path for me at this point in my life. I don’t know how to set right so much of what has gone wrong. I don’t know if I will ever have an acceptable life. (And when I say acceptable I mean acceptable to me.) I don’t know what to focus on nor what to try.

Put It

All Together Now

That seems to be the greatest message this week – take everything that has come over the past several weeks/months – all of the Themes, Lessons, and Observations – and put it all together. Put it all to use. But, as the Observation states – I just don’t know what all that is or how to use it.

Where There’s God’s Will, There’s The Way

This one can get you every time.  It certainly got me. Sometimes, there is a path before us and we recognize it. We follow it. Other times, it may not be so obvious. This is when it can bite you in the ass. Sooner or later, no matter what mistakes or errors in judgment we may make the Universe corrects us – sets us right. This is not always a pleasant experience. However, if we accept it as just that – a correction – then the wounds are not as deep and heal much quicker.

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

I feel like, first, I should try to offer some explanation of this week’s title.

I was out on the road doing some of my I.C. work. I was in a heavily commercialized area – stores on every corner and as far as the eye could see. I was stopped at a traffic light and thought it would be a good time to double check the information for my next assignment. When I logged onto my phone the little “available Wi-Fi” window popped up. The only option was a Wi-Fi named “proofthereisagod.org.” (Perhaps it was “proofofgodsexistence.org.) In either case, I closed the window and started to check my information. Then I thought about what I had seen in the window. I looked around and over both shoulders. I saw no churches or anything of the like. So, I checked in my Settings under Wi-Fi. there were a few Wi-Fi names listed. That was not one of them.

In the prime of my spiritual path I would have taken that very much to heart. In fact, I would have let it lift me up. I would have accepted it as a Divine message, let it go at that and moved on with my life feeling confident and charged.

though I acknowledged the message, this time I felt that there may be more to it. So, I am waiting for the more and, by using it as this week’s title, I am inviting you to wait with me.

I did have another Observation this week that I had thought of using. I had forgotten what it was when I first sat down to type this out and then thought of it later as I was finishing. I decided I would leave things as they were and just share this one as a bonus – A Little Christmas Spirit Goes A Long Way.

I started watching Christmas movies lately. Actually, I have only watched one so far. But there is just something in the telling of them that lifts my spirit. I just don’t know what it is. Perhaps it is the messages of hope, love, and goodwill that they deliver.

Anyone that knows me can tell you that this is absolutely my favorite time of year. It is the only time of year filled with the type of magick that I so thoroughly enjoy. Perhaps that is why this is the time of year when we so easily turn to the thoughts of Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men. I know we all say these things should thrive throughout the year…and they should. But, for some inexplicable reason, ,this is the time of year they can touch all our hearts – hard as they may be.

Anyone that really knows me will tell you that I give credit for this to the keeper of that magick, the old imp of the North, The Christmas Spirit.

And finally, once again, it is taking me days to get this post done. I did start it on Sunday. At this point in time it is Wednesday afternoon. It has been a crazy week of trying to take care of business and get things done. Perhaps I will actually get it done today. I do not know what that means for a post next week. It sort of seems pointless, since there won’t be much time for things to take place. Especially considering that I will include bits from Sunday to Wednesday in this week’s post.

The week feels like it was just so long. I haven’t had a week like that in quite some time. One of those weeks where you get to the end, look back and think, “All of that happened in one week? It’s only been ONE week??”

I can’t even say that a lot happened. It just seems like it has been much longer than a week since I sat down and wrote last. I was definitely active throughout the week, but not a lot happened. not a lot changed or shifted.

Or, perhaps it did and I just don’t know it yet.

I managed to get some stuff straightened up and reorganized, ready for the next phase of the year. This doesn’t mean that I think I am actually ready for it or able to conquer it only that I put things in place to attempt it.

Paperwork is almost completely filed. The Matt-Cave and workshop are back in order and ready to rock. Though, the cold weather setting in could put an end to that. This is one of my current issues. I had hoped that by this time I would have had the heating problem corrected out there. But, that has not come to fruition. this makes it very difficult to get the work done out there that I need to do, including and especially Christmas presents.

Financially things are teetering. But then, where is the surprise in that.

Over the past week, debts have come and debts have gone. This is typical. It’s just more fluid lately. I suppose this is a good thing. But, nevertheless, I no sooner get one thing under control and another one or two or three pop up. I get myself settled and comfortable, feeling like I can handle it, at least for the moment. Then I am restless again.

Currently, my major concern is this support payment. It looks as though I can handle it this month, but at the expense of other things – such as my phone bill and Cuddlebug’s dance costume. Of course, DR would tell me the dance costume is “extra-curricular” anyway. But, there is still possibility that I can pull it all off without a hitch. Little things come and go. My income fluctuates just as much as my expenses. A good example of both – I just got myself settled in when I realized I was out of both ink and paper for the printer. Without these, I can’t do the work that actually is available to me. So this is an expense I was not ready for but is needed. However, a random reading came my way that I must do within the first couple of days of this next week. This covers the new expense.

But that is just this month. I have no idea how I am going to handle next month. I don’t have the “guaranteed” steady income from my job any longer and I am looking at starting the month in the hole. I will get a paycheck that, at this point, looks like it will just cover my car insurance.

I am lining things up, but there is an obstacle with each and every one.

Looking at the Put It All Together philosophy my first thought would be to just take it day by day. however, I have done that many times in the past. I have pulled myself away from looking 2 or 3 weeks down the road and just focused on getting through day by day. I believed if I had what I needed for today then I would have what I needed for tomorrow.

That is what is taught…isn’t it?

“Every day the Father feeds the birds and the beasts of the wild. Every day he clothes the flowers of the field. What makes you think you are any less than these?”

Needless to say, I just don’t know anymore if that ever worked out for me. I suppose if you look at basic needs, yes, I have what I need daily. I have a roof over my head, but it’s not mine. There is food on the table, but I do not generally put it there.

Plus, as humans, we are a race beyond “basic” needs.

I must confess, that at times, it does seem as though it works. Many times I look ahead, even at the week I am in and wonder how I am going to make this payment or take care of that obligation and before the time comes something happens. Perhaps money comes in, through a new client or back payment. Perhaps the bill or obligation is put off for a period of time.

I have very often found consolation in this. I have accepted it and moved forward. But, I am honestly running out of steam.

I am certain that I could go on and on with examples of how and where in my life I could Put It All Together. Looking back over the past several weeks of posts, I find a great deal of information and guidance.

For instance – The Power of Forgiveness.

This is one I must focus on, in particularly where Mama is concerned. We have such conflicts. I do not help the matter any. For whatever reason she just pushes my buttons. It seems, from my end of things, that she is just constantly negative towards me. Again, I am no saint, but I don’t think anything about me warrants the constant hard time and put downs that she throws my way.

Being who I am and believing as I do, I should know better than to feed back into it. I should let what she does roll off my shoulders, without any kind of retaliation. I should just forgive her. I should understand that there is obviously something in her life that makes her unhappy. So unhappy that she needs to lift herself up by putting others down. I should pray for her healing and happiness.

That’s not generally the road I take.

I had an interesting meeting with an associate this week. It didn’t really offer anything for my future. It was more me offering what I could to his future. But, during the course of the conversation he made the statement. that I would find my niche.

When exactly does that happen? So many paths followed. So many interests and pursuits and none of them have ever panned out. Granted, I have my part to play in that but so has the Universe.

Perhaps that is a topic for next week’s post…..hmmmm?

I faced the demon once more this week. It was perhaps the most frightening encounter we have had to date. This time he held my throat in his jaws. I could have perished. he could have taken my life from me in one very subtle movement.

But then it happened. He gave me one last chance to mend my ways and repent. Needless to say, I took it. And I have been treading lightly ever since.

So as I have been saying the past couple of weeks, life has been taking a turn for…something.

I have this new $218 monthly bill.

My 12 “guaranteed” hours of work per week have been greatly reduced. Last week I had a total of 4.5 and this week, so far, it has been 1.75.

With everything else, if I want to work and make money I must first spend money.

I have a job offer to pursue but that will cost me $100 in pre-employment checks and physicals.

So I did what I always do when conflicted. I took it to the Powers that Be. I prayed and I meditated and so on and so forth. I asked for reassurance that I can make it through this month financially. And, I asked for guidance as to what job path to pursue at this point.

So far it seems as though I will make the month. It is not going to be easy. It is going to be tight. I still need to manifest some income and that will require a great influence from the Universe.

The job path has not made itself completely clear, but for now here is activity and things going on. So I suppose all I can do is follow what little bit of the path I can see before me.

The last message I received was to just continue on through this month. Do my best to live right. And, then, in a month…..

Well….we shall see.  

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)