I’m Just Like SpongeBob…

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

The Faery-Taler

The Nameless One

Senior SwankyPants

The General

The White Rose

JoJo Dancer

The Socialite

Redds

Hoagie

Mudder

Mudslide Bill

The Cowboy

Danny Boy

The Balletic One

The Original Mr. Baggins (& His Wife)

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, October 26, 2014. Time….Illuminating.

I Am….I Am Not

For the good I would that I would I do not: But the evil which I would not, that I do.

Romans 7:19

I love this scripture. I find it to be so very true. In any moment we know the good to do or say or be. And, in many moments, we choose the opposite. I suppose it is natural balance. There are times we will do the good that we would, while at others we would do the ill we willed not. These don’t have to be drastic moments either. The moment may be as simple as gossiping vs. not, or taking those staples from work…or not, or whether to curse the man who just cut you off on the highway or to bless him.

We will always choose one.

We will never choose the same one.

It can also be found along the path of self-healing. In many self-help, or even metaphysical, teachings there are affirmations. These little phrases you say to instill a new mindset, and open to the full potential of you.

I Am healthy.

I Am abundant.

I Am worthy of love.

I Am.

I Am.

I Am…

…Not.

Physics tells us that for every action here is an equal and opposite re-action. The same is true in meta-physics. It is the natural balance of things. If we take the action of affirming the positive in our lives, naturally we will begin to see the opposite as well. We will find all the reasons we are ‘Not.’

And, it seems, if we don’t find the re-action to the affirmation on our own, it will be pointed out along the way.

I can’t tell you how many times I have been down the ‘I Am abundant’ path, only to notice much to rapidly that there was plenty of debt looming over my head…and around each corner.

If we try to Change life, life will fight the Change.

Change

This wasn’t actually the Theme until just a moment ago when I realized how many times it surfaced this week…and in this writing.

Do Not hesitate

This was a hard lesson learned this week. It wasn’t a big thing, but it definitely made an impact. I had an opportunity for work pop up. It was kind of out of the ordinary in as much as it was to be scheduled a month out. It was just a few hours of work but the pay was pretty decent. It came through an email, so I starred it and went about my day. I wanted to weigh the pros and cons. Not only would the job itself take a couple of hours, but there would be a hefty drive involved as well. I jut wanted to be certain that I felt I could make a profitable day out of it. Overnight I decided that I would take the job and fake the rest.

It was no longer available.

Opportunity only knocks once. (Or is it Opportunity doesn’t knock twice?)

Nonetheless, it is here and then it is gone. So I am currently working at applying that thought to everything that comes my way. For instance, taking an ad in the upcoming cheering competition that Sunshine is in. It was a moment of opportunity at a time when I was looking for broader marketing.

BOOM! There it was.

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

Mr. Baggins (and His Wife) – It was a most excellent breakfast on Monday. I had a good time catching up with, and meeting, you.  Perhaps next time it can be a little longer…or even on your home turf.

What a long, strange week it’s been. I feel like it was 10 days long. I’m not certain I can fathom the level of activity from this past week. The week twisted and turned, flipped and flopped, so many times. In fact, I need to look at my calendar just to see what all did happen.

The week started off fairly normal – like any other. I finished last week’s post and came into Monday ready to face the week. On Monday, I had breakfast with a long lost friend (and a brand new one), had an interview, picked up a quick gig, and a rehearsal on Monday night.

I started the day, the entire week, very strong. I was feeling good. Breakfast was a good time. I enjoyed seeing my friend and sharing stories, energies and good times. My only regret is that it couldn’t have lasted longer…traveled deeper.  The interview leaves me a little wary. The extra job was nice and, well, rehearsal was…rehearsal.

Tuesday seems to have been just another day. I went to work, came home, life happened. I just can’t tell you how…or even what.

Wednesday appears to be when things started in all topsy-turvy.

Again, went to work…worked. For how long I can’t recall. Then I had the girls for dinner. My plan was to do homework, eat, and work on some clothing and such. This went askew when Big ‘D’ decided to take everyone out to eat. That just sucked up our whole night.

By Wednesday, a favor had been called in. I was off kilter and losing my focus. Things were just willie-nillie. That was Wednesday - 10/22/2014. I look at that and think, “There’s just so much information there.”

In that one little statement of time lie so many mysteries.

I suppose it is no wonder, then, that Thursday found me feeling quite worn down. Like, I could feel just how awful I felt. I know that sounds obvious, but I mean it a little more ‘forest-for-the-trees.’ I could feel it on every level of my being. I just did not feel right at all.

I wasn’t depressed. I wasn’t even really sad. I wasn’t angry, nor slightly frustrated. But I wasn’t right either. I hated that feeling. I hated being in that place. But something changed then, too.

I can’t say what it was really. To be honest, I’m not even certain that I was truly aware of it until just that moment. Something changed. Something gave way or took hold. I can vaguely remember a vision and a phrase. I cannot say if it was afternoon zen or nightly Dreamwalk, but I remember it. Not all of it.

Just enough.

“…what I have done for you…”

A vision of a face.

Male.

Bearded.

Iconic.

But vague…fuzzy…unclear.

By Thursday, I was well on the way to appeasing the favor, forming a new bond, accepting a new responsibility…and even making grave errors in judgment and discernment. I was letting the burden of my latest ventures weigh too much on me. I had worked myself into a sort of corner and I hadn’t even noticed.

But by Friday, it was lifting. I had another day of feeling strong. A day of feeling ‘right.’ I liked where I was and what I was doing. I did good work and I got good pay. Things seemed to be putting themselves into balance…right before my very eyes. Though, I could tell I was still out of balance myself.

I took care of business, then met up with the princesses. From there we went to take care of more business. Life was happening. We had dance class, then off to movie night at the school. This adventure includes dinner and snacks. They ran a double feature this month and began with It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown followed by the popular vote of The Haunted Mansion.

Then, home to bed for Saturday morning involved getting one ready for cheerleading at 8:45, while still being able to make sure that the other would be dance ready by 10:00, in absentia.

This is always a fun trick.

Fortunately, Cuddlebug is very responsible and trustworthy. So off to cheering I went, and I went a-cheering.

It was Dad’s Cheer Day, for which I had not been present at practices. Nonetheless, Sunshine had done quite an excellent job coaching me along the way.

From Cheering to Dance to grab a lunch, to squeeze in some work, on nearly a hunch.

Before we did roam, we made our way home for some dinner to nibble and munch.

Then we were off to a most excellent parade, not that one could tell by the mood of everyone. Home to bed and then up on Sunday, readying to return to Mama and getting to the Fall Festival. Another good time had by all and, but for a minor moment or two the attitudes were much better.

Then we came home to rest and play for an hour or so before heading off to meet Mama. I dropped them off, came home, doped around a bit, started to slowly type away at his, got some finances and scheduling/planning taken care of, got some laundry done, organized, meditated…and returned to this,

The following week could be interesting and odd.

Monday I have a support hearing, followed by a job, followed by rehearsal.

Tuesday I believe I have work. I say “believe” because things were left very uncertain on Thursday. If I am out of work early enough, there is a job fair I would like to attend. Then I have a meeting in the evening.

Wednesday is a void. Again, I believe I have work…and then dinner with the Princesses, which should include some pumpkin carving.

Thursday again with the possible work. In fact, at this point it is double possible work. I have a tentative appointment with a Reiki client. Still awaiting confirmation.

Friday is open for debate with the Princesses school Halloween parade and then trick or treating at night.

Saturday to dance and then a birthday party. And then, the moment I have long been waiting for…NOTHING!

For something like 2 months we have had something going both days of every weekend. Finally, after this birthday party, we are fairly open. There are things strewn here or there, but the schedule is not packed.

Thursday is also payday. But, there are a lot of things due all at once. So, we will see how this goes from here.

I have some application paperwork to get completed. An, I don’t even know what else.

Every totem that has come lately has spoken of Change.

Change is coming…Let the change happen…change what is needed…don’t change for others…

So, let us see what happens next.

Incidentally, and I didn’t really have a story to back it up, but there is a reason for the title of the post. Once, when I asked the children to please find ‘smart TV,’ something that would teach them, Cuddlebug suggested that,  “SpongeBob teaches you things.”

“Oh? And what does SpongeBob teach you?”

“What not to do.”

She won that argument.

So, I often tell my children that daddy is just like SpongeBob…

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)