CrossRoads

 

May 31, 2011

Hey, Gang! Welcome to my life. Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m The Rev. Matt, and I’ll be your host – coming at you from within the depths of Geistopia. Welcome To My Life is a project, an experiment in Life and ART. A living storyboard, if you will. It’s premise is that life is experiential and that you can and do experience the life you choose. It is based on The Wheel of Life and the ARTs for the New Millennium as life building tools. Welcome To My Life is an I TV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a “Shout-Out” to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

 

Princess CuddleBug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

BamBam

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (R.I.P.)

The Messengers of The Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Sitter

The White Rose

‘Punky Brewster’

The Fallen Angel

Sir Thomas

JoJo Dancer

Mr. Nice Guy

Senior SwankyPants

Gemini

Silent T

Zason

The Littlest Leone

Lil Buffalo

Oh Danny Boy

General Ralph Glossop

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

Piz

Dancing Queen

‘Encyclopedia Brown’

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who wishes to remain anonymous

It is Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Time….dim.

I am having probably the oddest day yet. I have a few hours of travel and work to get to later on today. Everything else is sort of in a haze. Which is how, I suppose, that I find myself here writing.

There has been a lot of interesting, exciting, inspiring experiences of late. I am very glad of this. In fact, that is part of what I need to write on today and am looking for some insight on. You see there have been very interesting things going on and I would love to clip those videos and get them posted. However, there are many weeks prior to The Supplemental Trilogy that have not as of yet been posted. Though they may not be as entertaining, they do contain valuable information as well experiences of their own. I would hate to skip them, yet, I feel as though the newer stuff is the stuff that may capture an audience.

Any thoughts?

I have been stuck in a WTML loop today. I watched the beginning and end of each of The Supplemental posts. I am trying to gauge just exactly where everything is at. I do know that if I pick up with Week 5 that each of the posts must know use some of the things tapped into during The Supplemental.

In other news….

Things are still not quite where I would like them to be – still not groovin the way I like to see – can we make a rhyme of these thoughts – eliminate the things done taught – And set the Holy Spirits free….

Wow…wasn’t expecting that at all. Anywho….I did definitely hit a bump in da road dare. It vas a rumpity, bumpity, thumpity time. I survived it, but just barely. LMAO. There is great potential for July and August, if I can get Mama’s (my ex) cooperation. Which, as of last dialogue, was not happening. We will see if things have changed by the end of the week. I don’t foresee it. She is stubborn and obstinate. But, then, I suppose that is what I loved about her. Nonetheless, we will see if she comes around. If she doesn’t….well….we’ll see how the Spirits guide this one from here.

I am marching on Makayla’s school this week. Mama received a letter from the school that Makayla’s B.M.I. (Body Mass Index) was somewhere in the 90’s. (sorry I can’t recall the exact number.) Nonetheless, they classify her as ‘Obese’. I have so many problems with this that I am not sure I can even begin to list them here. But do not worry. I fully intend to list to the school on Thursday. I will be nice but I am going to be very direct as well.

Other than that, not too much to report. June looks like a very slow month. But then, looks can be deceiving, can’t they?

I am kind of disappointed in the response to the WTML survey. I sent special requests to at least 25 people, whom I trust and admire, and only 2 of them have filled out the survey.

I know it is a lot to ask. I mean, the posts are long. I know that. On average…..47 1/2 minutes. About the same length as your average hour long television program. (It might be less these days.) But, truly, the hope is that it is just captivating enough to make it seem not quite as long to watch. If it’s not, that’s what I need to know.

One friend suggested that folks don’t want to sit and watch something that long on their computer. I disagree…please see Hulu.com, NetFlix, Blockbuster Online, CinemaNow and a list of other sites and services.

I implore each of you to please take the time to help me out. This has been a 10 year project thus far and I need to understand what happens next.

Does it end here?

Or does it continue on to a new level?

From here in Geistopia, I am your beloved Rev, wishing you Peace, Light, Love and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)