3 is Free

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

Hoagie

Mudder

Mudslide Bill

Jojo Dancer

Danny Boy

Senior Swankypants

Saint Diane

The Socialite

The Cowboy

The Nameless One

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Tuesday, September 2, 2014. Time….Blah.

Take Care of the Shop and the Shop Will Take Care of You

This week’s Observation actually comes to us by way of Benjamin Franklin. I have been reading a sort of autobiography. It is a book taken from his own writings and this is one of his innumerable well-known sayings. Keep it clean and tidy and things will flow easily. It is a core Principle in Feng Shui practices. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, after all.

Know Thyself

As it is, Socratic Wisdom. Jesus told us, “Know yourself and you shall be known.” And, in his book Magick, book 4, even Aleister Crowley tells us this, adding to it the instructions for seeing it through.

“One must find out for oneself, and make sure beyond doubt, who one is, what one is, why one is…being thus conscious of the proper course to pursue, the next thing is to understand the conditions necessary to following it out. After that, one must eliminate from oneself every element alien or hostile to success, and develop those parts of oneself which are specially needed to control the aforesaid conditions.”

It sounds simple enough but is perhaps the hardest thing any man (or woman) will do in a life. It not only requires us to know all of the positive attributes of ourselves, but to sift through and face even the negative ones – which we so often go to great lengths to ignore in the first place. It commands that we always be aware of, not only, what we are doing/thinking/saying, but how. 

It is All You

This is a hard one for me. Perhaps that is why it is Lesson of the Week. Perhaps, too, this is why it repeats itself to me often, having been seen before in such forms as Mirrors Mirrors Everywhere. All of life is a reflection of the self. Each moment shining back to us feelings, thoughts, experiences that are ours and ours alone. Some hidden deep within crevices that perhaps we have been too delicate to traverse. But then, I suppose that goes back to Know Thyself.

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

There is no Feedback this week.

I have been blurry of late. I have no other word for it really. I am up and about and going through the daily grind, but I’m not feeling completely like myself. I have been bogged down and burdened. I get things done but at an alarmingly slow pace. Overall I would say I am in a peaceful state, but I feel a bit chaotic and disorderly.

And, all the while, the message comes to, “Just wait.” Be patient and wait. No matter what is going on now, in a number of tomorrow’s it will be very different.

I can’t imagine how that could be. I can see nothing currently that points to any such change. I can find no path before me that could possibly lead to it. Perhaps that is the “wait” part of “Just wait.”

Somewhere, several weeks ago, I lost my stride. I was moving along at a good rate. I saw things getting done and even caught up. Then wham, bam, and not so much of a thank you ma’am and I found myself buried beneath several weeks of stall. Even now as I try to get caught up I am finding myself unmotivated, almost lethargic. Yet, I find this stillness has been purposeful.

As I have managed to get some things cleaned up and organized once more, I have definitely noticed subtle changes in the flow, or even the feeling, of things. Take Care of the Shop. I have a long way to go, though, before the shop can take care of me.

That day will come soon enough.

But I cannot shake the feeling that something is not quite right – something within me. I’m still not doing something right. There’s something I still haven’t accepted. I just can’t imagine what it is. All I can do at this point is continue my self-exploration.

And, this brings me to my mirrors.

No matter how much progress I may make in life, I find myself repeating patterns and cycles. Obviously, poverty is one of them. Though this one I may have found an answer to in the rest of Jesus’ words from the earlier quote. The answer is still Know Thyself, but at least I know when I can accomplish this that it should change.

On that note, perhaps I should revisit some things from last week. I had left a challenge for God last week – Ask & It Is Given. I put out my financial burdens to the Universe, asking for relief.

I did have someone come forward to have me do work on her lawn. That helped.

And, I had a friend come forth about a Reiki Session. We still have yet to work that out but at least it is in the mix.

I had to take action on one matter which left me facing the choice, “which is the lesser of 2 evils?” In other words, I took care of business, but the resources used were not what I was hoping for when I put it forth originally.

Then God put forth a challenge to me – Seek & Ye Shall Find.

So, here I shall seek.

I am extending an offer to all. Previously it was reserved for clients.

I am offering a referral program. If someone out there can refer 3 clients to me – be it a Reading or Reiki or a house Cleansing, or ceremony – then I will provide a service to that person for free. (One of the services listed above that is…keep it clean. LOL.)

So just remember – 3 is FREE!!!

This is just a step. I am going to begin seeking some more. I just don’t know where. Perhaps when I figure it out I will find a door to knock on as well.

Then there are 2 mirrors I can’t seem to wrap my brain around – my parents and Mama.

No matter what I do these cycles repeat themselves. I have tried patience and forgiveness. I have tried talking sensibly and rationally. I have tried being blatant and frank in my dealings. I have even tried being disconnected and aloof to the whole of the experiences. Still, these ugly beasts rear their heads.

In my exploring of them though I have stumbled upon a quandary – they are not just my mirrors. I am their mirror as well. Just as something of me is being reflected, something of them is as well.

this leaves me feeling as though no matter what I do, no matter how I resolve myself, the matters can never truly be cleared up until they have looked upon their own reflections.

Well once again, this has taken much longer than I had intended. I have had distractions from lack of focus to the need to rest. As usual, let us see where things go from here.

 

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)