Short and Sweet, with a Bit of Brief on the Side

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

Hoagie

Mudder

Mudslide Bill

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

The Socialite

The Cowboy

The Nameless One

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, September 14, 2014. Time….Silent.

Every Step is a Destination

Who Am I is Who I AM

Practice What You Preach

 

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

The truth of the matter is, I hadn’t really intended on doing a post this week. Then two things happened that deserve their “moment.” Once it was determined there needed to at least be some Feedback, the rest sort of fell into place.

However, I do not feel like telling stories this week. There are plenty I could tell, but I think it best to let them pass for the moment. I think I would like to just take some time and process the whole of the past week before I try to share any of it. I have actually tried several times, to no avail, to capture and explain some things. Rest assured, the story telling will resume. In the meantime, enjoy and ponder what there is.

WhiteRose – Yes, it is absolutely possible that I wrestled with some degree of Bi-Polar disorder. I have contemplated that from time to time in the past. But, there are several other just as possible explanations.

And, a special “Shout-Out” to The Nameless One for picking my ass up off the floor.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)