Nothing Really

February 26, 2011

I find myself extremely irritable tonight and I do not know why. Perhaps it is because I have been feeling sick and therefore am very tired. Perhaps it is because there are messes everywhere and I never seem to get them cleaned up. Perhaps I am feeling behind in getting work done. Perhaps I am finally feeling the pressures of being poor (after 3 months.)

Whatever it is, just being irritable is making me more irritable. grrrrr…..arrrrrrgh!

Overall, it was an ok day. I don’t really have much to say at the moment actually. Only the fact that I am feeling irritable. I don’t know why and that is making me more irritable.

Perhaps to morrow will find me better off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)