A Sigh By Any Other Name

 

Tuesday, November 5. 2013; 2249

Crescent Moon; Venus doing something…and with Pluto, I believe.

(Oh, the shame!)

Sigh. That is all I really have at the moment.

Just…sigh.

It’s not a bad sigh.

Just a sigh.

It could be a sigh of relief.

It is a sigh of power. A sigh of encouragement. It is that sigh one gives after the realization and understanding that even though there is more to come, bruised and beaten as you may be, it can be done.

It is the second wind.

But for what? Things are very at rest lately. Perhaps too at rest. So at rest that I myself am becoming restful…and restless. Things are getting done, though it is not always what I set out to do. Each day really seems to have a life of its own. So I have given in to just rolling with it. I can’t say that I ever go to bed feeling as though the day was a waste. Nor do I awake with apprehension of the day ahead.

Tomorrow is but another turn in the road. I had intended, once again, on going out and working and taking care of some other business. However, I need assistance with a project (that has some weight at the moment) and the person that can help me is available tomorrow. So, I will have to frame tomorrow around that. Some work will get done. Some business will get taken care of. But, for the most part my focus will be handling that project.

Of course, anymore, I don’t ever really know how the day is going to go or what I am going to do. I wake and I go…until I stop. And, I just kind of stay in this flow. I do not understand it but whatever it is it seems to be working.

Well, I feel the need to go straighten some messes – A Place for Everything, Livable Conditions, and all that.

Until the next time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)