Hmmmm

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The Sitter

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

CH-Eckhart

Sir Thomas

Jojo Dancer

Mr. NiceGuy

Senior Swankypants

Jethro

Da Boyz from da Hood

The Witch Dr.

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

B-Lo

The WhiteGurl

Roxie Heart

Mike the Bartender

The Chosen One

My Promoter and Her Pal

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

The City of Hospitality

The Gang at Bean Creek

The Prophet

‘On Main’

Chicago Don

Mr. Indigo

The One Who Was Once ‘The Pan’

The Nervous, But Excited, One

Saint Diane

‘Tootie’

DreamCatcher

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, November 17, 2013 Time….Be-Witching

Less is More

Just Be

Before You Know It

 

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

I realized last week…or last post rather, that I had not actually defined the above fonts for you. If you have been following along you are aware that the fonts/styles have changed frequently but the main ideas have remained.

Each of the above is one of my ‘weekly revelations.’ These are…”of the week”

Theme

Lesson

Observation

And, now, we can move on…

I am writing early today.

 (Or late, depending on the direction from which you approach it.)

I was feeling the need to just get at it and get it done this week. I figure that way I can take my week on as it comes.

It really has een such a strange time. It’s not bad. In fact, it seems fairly good. More and more it becomes a week by week, day by day kind of experience. I never really know how it’s going to go. But, I also have yet to be disappointed. Things get done and money gets made – bit by bit and little by little.

Anymore I am perfectly content as long as I am seeing something get done each day. And some days it has been just one thing. But I feel accomplished each night when I go to bed and I awake feeling ready to face the world.

I had an interesting day on Friday. I had picked up some work down the line. Just a few jobs. I had my day all planned out because I needed to be back to Geistopia around 1ish. I got up in the morning and ended up getting a little bit of a later start than I had intended. This worked out ok in the end because when I arrived at one of my job locations the business was closed. So that was time off my day. However, it was also money lost. But, even that had come back to me. In fact, it came back to me before I knew it was gone.

At my first job site there was a woman whose vehicle wouldn’t start. At first we tried jumper cables. Electricity most certainly wasn’t the problem. She talked about walking down the street to her home and I told her if she could wait a few minutes for me to do what I had to do that I could take her. She waited, and I, instead, took her to her son’s school to get his car. She insisted that I take $20. This almost all but made up for the income I was about to lose.

I had a fun moment with Sunshine within the past week. It was one of those moments that made me happy and proud. As a father it was nice to know that something I teach my children gets through to them – that they actually do listen to what I tell them. And, as a spiritualist it thrilled me that she could get it so young.

I forget what it was I had been looking for. I know I had had it then set it down. When I went looking for it I couldn’t find it. I remember thinking it was close by. Sunshine was working on her project behind me and I am certain I was looking for something for her.

Finally, at a random moment, I turned and there it was. I started comment. I knew I wasn’t that off in the head.

“See…”

And Sunshine cut me off, “Ask and ye shall receive.”

Not what I was going to say but absolutely accurate and correct. And, normally, it is exactly what I would have said in a moment like that. That’s both of my children now.  I believe Cuddlebug had a similar moment a few months ago.

My job here is done.

If I have taught my children nothing else, if I instill no other wisdom in them, I have taught them possibly the single most important thing they could pick up in life. They both know that if they ask they will receive. Eventually and inevitably. It could be in a moment or in an hour or a week or a year. But at some point in time it will be there.

The Opportune Idea is still milling around quite successfully. I like the way I am seeing it develop and the way it is coming together so far.

I am still recovering from my very intense Dreamtime Experience. It was very plain, very clear. It just don’t understand how it plays out. I suppose I will just keep my eyes open for the window of opportunity to see it through.

As far as the guest I had during that walk, I can only recall 3…now 4, times that another being has worked on me or with me. One was when I died. Another when I learned the BRH. A third time while working on a Reiki client (I suppose this has become fairly commonplace now.) And now this time. This time was very very intense. I have never recalled it so clearly. I’ve never been so sure of the work that was done.

 

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)