The Hectic, She Begins

 

Friday, November 8, 2013; 0046

I’m sure the moon has changed phases by now, but I am ever so bad at remembering them anymore. Nonetheless, it’s doing it’s thing. Venus and Pluto still playing games.

Very at rest and peaceful. Really just kind of groovin’ on the vibe.

I had wanted to write earlier but I was very sidetracked by productivity. I got some work assigned today so tomorrow is going to be a day on the move. Or…wait…is that I got some work done yesterday so today is going to be a day on the move?

Time…such a funny lil thing.

I often wonder how long we will continue to deny that it is merely a perception all the while demonstrating that very point bi-annually. It still boggles my mind that we move the clock so freely, because it serves us to do so, but then are so rigid in our definition of time itself.

Anyway…I wrote this morning…yesterday morning….I wrote yesterday morning about the day I had had prior. I really wanted to capture that day. Incidentally, there were a few points that I missed – 1) My mother got tix for the Christmas Show at Radio City. This is something the girls asked me about and I wasn’t certain I would be able to do for them. 2) A very nice offer for potential work opportunity (temporary) was put on the table. I know there was a 3 but I can’t for the life of me remember what it was.

Yesterday…today…Today was the kind of day I have been hoping to have for several weeks. It was fairly well balanced. I am caught up on emails and correspondences. My financial information is up to date. I scheduled some work, studied and took some tests, worked on clearing some stuff out, made some donations, went to the Princesses’ doctor’s appointment, have myself prepped and planned and ready for tomorrow, played some guitar and some games, prepped and planned some projects and so on.

It was a balanced and productive day.

I wanted to capture that as well. I’m not sure why. I just feel it may be noteworthy. So, I thought I would do it now quickly before I go off to play some XBox before bed. Tomorrow the hectic begins. A day on the road, picking up the girls, dance class mode, christmas decorating, crafting and projects, laundry, a birthday party, and possibly scheduling work for Monday.

So I thought I should capture my moment now before the Hectic Begins.

All’s well that ends well…

…and the end is near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)