"The Heat is On"

Friday, June 22, 2012 1855 Mix of rain and sun all day Coming out of the new moon(I used to be so good with my Phases.) Suffering headaches for past few days(most likely stemming from oral problems.) Tense and worried; Confused and concerned So very often life can leave us in a world of 'in-betweens'. Vacation week is almost over. It has been absolutely extraordinary and I don't want it to end. And yet it must - for so many reasons (barring the obvious.) Then there is the Quest. This is not shaping up anywhere near the way I thought it would. In fact, despite my efforts, it seems to be working quite the opposite. Today was the real kicker. I received my pay today - the last before I leave. It is barely enough to get me through the week let alone set out across the country. ...and yet again, here we are 13 hours later. Lol. I'm kind of glad though. It is what it is. The agreement was to go - not to have it be perfect. Truth is, there is a week left and 'anything is possible and nothing is as it seems.' Well, once again the girls are up and active and I am distracted...so I will check in later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)