A Little Check-In

 

July 20, 2011

I am sitting and waiting to go meet the girls and take them to Dorney Park today. I think everyone is pretty excited. We haven’t been able to get back there since vacation. This will be our second time this year. And, now, the passes are paid for. We have gotten the money’s worth out of them. Every visit after today is a bonus. It’s a shame we got the passes so late in the year really. We’ll go again in August while we’re on vacation. And perhaps some Sat/Sun in Sept and Oct.

I was bad yesterday. I was very bad. I ditched some work that was due yesterday. I shouldn’t have and I tried not to, but when push came to shove I just couldn’t leave. I don’t know what was going on or why, but I just couldn’t get out the door and eventually I just gave up trying.

I spent a good part of the day on the couch. In fact, I passed out for a few hours. In between (and after) I got a video project finished and ready for delivery. I got almost completely caught up on my financials. I have everything entered up until now. I just need to go back with my bank statements and make sure it is all copasetic.

So I wasn’t completely irresponsible. I had work to do here and I did it. It will just cause some shit with this place. Though, interestingly enough, it is the employer I have been most unsure of lately. Perhaps this is insight into the outcome of that.

Only time will tell….

Time after Mystic.

There is nothing before Mystic and nothing after Mystic. (Until there is.)

Well, I should go get ready

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)