Be At Peace and Enjoy Your Thing

 

Wednesday, July 24, 2013; 0828

Do I even need to mention it is a 10 day…which ultimately becomes a 1 day, depending on the system you may be using.

“Be at peace and enjoy your thing.”

How’s that for a message during a meditation. Of, course that could hold a couple of different interpretations depending on how your mind is geared. But, don’t worry folks – I enjoy my thing quite often.

(How fun is it that I just now look down at the iHeart Radio app to see a group named Phoenix?)

So, be at peace and enjoy your thing. (Chuckles.)

That is my goal for today. I just want to be at peace and enjoy my thing. (Chuckles a little harder.) Perhaps we should change that to “do your thing.” That may deter the giggles.

Last night I struggled and stressed looking ahead at and for some work. I had actually been planning on going out today. That’s what I was planning. But, in the middle of it all something said to just stay home and do what needs to be done around here. Normally, I would have argued. I would have. I would have argued that there was work available and money needed. I would have argued that going out on the road today was the ‘responsible’ thing to do.

In fact, I did.

Obviously, I lost.

I was reminded of the Lessons of the past two days:

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow

There Is Only One Source

I was also reminded, or rather it was stressed, the importance of getting done around here what needs to get done. This is stuff that I have been wanting to get at for weeks. Like I said, I know that last week things were a little off because of class. I just wish I knew what happened to the week prior. Such a very big blur. \

Nonetheless, that was then and this is now. And now I have the opportunity to take care of it. So I shall.

Today I shall breathe deep, walk slow, be at peace and…do my thing.

From here in Geistopia, this is your beloved Rev., wishing you Peace, Love, Light and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)