Chill-atopia

 

Thursday, October 3, 2013. 2100.

(sings to the tune of “Allentown”)

And I’m chillin’ here in Geistopia…

That pretty much sums it up.

It was a good day overall. At, least, in my opinion. I got the holes drilled in the MattCave. So, now the electrician can come (in about two weeks) and I will be set and ready to go for winter. (I hope.)

It was a long tedious process. I’m not sure why but I had a lot of difficulty drilling the holes in the studs. I hope I didn’t muss up the drill bit. But, it’s done and everything is back in place.

Projects moved along…slowly, but they moved.

One of two tools I need to be fairly functional again is on it’s way. Now I just need to figure out how to get the other. There will still be a few hurdles to get up to par but all in all I will be off to a good start.

My day tomorrow has turned out much different than I was planning. Originally I was going to go out and do some side work tomorrow. However, I reserved it yesterday and now it is gone. I wasn’t sure if there was a holding time limit and now I know. LOL. So…I guess I will readjust and figure it out as the day unfolds.

I’m very comfortable in this at the moment. Like..whatever is going on.

I mean, there are things I probably should worry about or stress some over, but I find that as the days pass I become less and less inclined to do so. It is what it is what it is what it is. And, it is…Divine.

Work is what it is. It always has been and, I suppose, it always will be. But one thing I can say is that no matter what else, in the end, it has always been…Just Enough. I suppose, much like my Tarot Reading earlier this week, when the work needs to find me it will. The Universe knows my needs and desires (and the fine lines that cross between.)

I think the best way to sum it up is to just say there is a lot of ‘Flow’ right now. In and out. It seems fairly steady, well-paced, and balanced. And, as always, it seems what is ‘needed’ is always there.

It’s not just money that is flowing right now. It’s everything – energies, projects, ambitions…perception. Everything is just good and I am very content in it.

This is where I was going when I left it and lost it in pursuit of myself. If only there were a bridge from there to here so those who have gone could see what should have been. Yet, here we are – with none of that and a whole lot of something else.

It is a beautiful Autumn night in Geistopia. There is just enough crispness in the air to satisfy the soul. The night is quiet and still and I have been enjoying the ride. Just a whole lotta chillin’ goin on.

Tomorrow is a new day and an adventurous one at that. Since my plans for work fell through I am sort of at a loss for a plan at all. So, I will just wake up and see where it leads me. Then, tomorrow night is ‘Girls’ Time.’ I am picking them up and we are off to Grim’s for some corn mazing, hayriding, pumpkin-picking fun.

From there we have an active weekend – Dance, helping pappy clean up the yard, resetting the altar, baking for the bake sale Saturday, Halloween Costume Shopping, Dinner on Saturday night and possibly rotating seasonal clothes.

I always like weekends with the girls because I get to wake up Monday morning and see just where it is that life has left me.

For now…and for always…from here in Geistopia, this is your beloved Rev wishing you Peace, love, light and Frreakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)