Sweet Home Alabama

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Redd

The Unnamed One

Saint Diane

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, October 20, 2013. Time….

It has been one heck of a week. In fact, I’m not even certain I can recall the beginning of it. I know that somewhere back there I was diligently working towards a goal that I still am not completely clear on. The all of a sudden life flip-flopped and I was preparing to embark on a trip to Alabama.

This is going to be an experience. I have had no need to fly anywhere in 30 years. I can vaguely recall being at an airport (only to pick someone up or drop them off) about 2-3 times in that same time frame.

I am not sure I am up for this. LMAO!!

Nonetheless it is what the Universe has handed me. I’m ok with it and I am comfortable with it. I found an app (or two) that I hope will help make the process a little smoother and more enjoyable. I have meticulously spent the past several hours slowly packing up – checking and rechecking the list.

The last question is do I shower tonight and just jump out of bed and go in the morning…or do I jump in the shower quick in the morning and wake myself up a lil more?

I’m not so concerned about the sleep part of it. I figure there is plenty of time to sleep in flight. And, I know myself well enough to know that if I have it in my head that I must get up I will get up. It’s those mornings when there is room for play that I will hit snooze so often that the alarm eventually gives up and shuts off itself.

It has worked out that I was able to stay with the girls for my full weekend this week and next weekend is a full weekend again, only it is pushed back a day. This of course has advantages and disadvantages.

I feel very at ease and in control right now. Which is actually kind of funny when you look at the financial end of things. When all things are considered and backed out I have about $49 of spendable money available to me at the moment. This must last me not only through the end of the month but it is all I have until the first pay in mid-November.

My bills are covered. All things considered and backed out. This is taken care of. But I have $9 left to keep the van fueled, get food, tobacco, spend on the girls, etc. Basically, anything I spend over the next few weeks I must just as quickly earn back.

I’m hoping that there will be some opportunity to do some pre-earning on the side in Alabamy.

But, on the flip side of things, matters are under control around Geistopia. Things are organized and finally settling into place. Life is functional. I have many things going on at once and I am able to just keep moving through them little by little and bit by bit here and there along the way.

It was nice we had time this weekend for me and the girls to all be in the workshop together. They were able to work on their ‘projects’ while I worked on mine.

I think this week the Theme, Lesson and Observation are all -

It Will Come to You

When it’s time. When it’s appropriate. When it’s needed.

Then it will be there. Then it will seek you out. Then it will find you at the oddest moments and in the strangest places.

Well, though there is none this week, I cannot end a post without first mentioning…

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)