Ground Control to Major Tom

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

G-Man

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

The Messengers of the Galactic Federation

Osteen, the Son

The WhiteRose

The Fallen Angel

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Redd

The Unnamed One

Saint Diane

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, October 5, 2013. Time….Xanax, Dude.

(Say it fast…now…think about it.)

What is goin’ on?

I wanna start a lil backwards this week…

(So, what else is new?)

I wanna start with -

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

I went to visit Redds this week for a reading and what not and she commented that sometimes she feels she can’t follow along. These are not her exact words so bear with me.

She said she feels as though sometimes things are ‘inside jokes’ and she doesn’t get them. And, perhaps there was something about me leaving things open-ended often.

Folks, that is the entire point to this segment of the ‘experiment.’ If you don’t get it…ask. I will be glad to explain it to you the best I can. It may be an inside joke. It may be something from some blog 10 years ago. It may be me playing around with thoughts or words or moments. It my be any number of things.

I don’t know you don’t get it if you don’t let me know. (smiles.)

And now…onward…

I have been sitting here for many hours waiting for the inspiration to write to sweep over me. Waiting for the moment to be right.

It comes and it goes.

I think, in part, it is because I do not know what to write about. It has been a very interesting several weeks for me. Energies have een high. Many…MANY…things have shifted. Money has flowed in and out. Projects have arisen and subsequently been put to rest.

Nothing has really changed though. Escalated perhaps, but not changed. (Escalated isn’t really the right word but it is the only one I have at the moment.)

Still living in the same house. Still driving the same vehicle. Still have the same tension with Mama. Still have a “semi”-job. Still have the financial stresses.

It’s all the same old, same old. It just seems on a different level…yes, perhaps even plane.

The job has played out much as expected. Nothing guaranteed. One minute there is nothing the next there is work to be done. And the reverse happens often as well. Thus far, it has been Just Enough to do the job.

Right now I am in a down swing. There was no work last week and no news so far of any this week. This could leave me in a bind. The past several weeks have been very active financially as I said. Money flows in…money flows out. An outflow appears, something to satisfy it appears as well. But the weeks have been more than financially abundant. They have been rich in moments.

From what I can tell so far, the greatest thing this job has offered me is peace of mind. The money has certainly helped that. I have had several points since starting when I have looked at my financial outlook and realized I was set for 3-6 weeks. Not a thing to worry about. 3-6 weeks later I would come to the same conclusion.

It has also offered me time. I have been getting things done. I have had time to not only e productive but to be accomplished as well. My previous work was so scattered and chaotic and patchwork. Till all the finer details were taken care of, if I was going to have an abundant week, I was left with very little time for me – time that could be productive.

I am happy with the way the MattCave is shaping up and I am looking forward to sharing it with you eventually. The added space has definitely been of benefit. It is ready to get the new electric and it is organized and functional. I can’t yet do everything I’d like but I am noticing more and more each day that there is plenty I can do. I am working on those projects currently.

The girls and I have een having a wonderful time more and more.

I wish I could truly sum up the experiences/perceptions of late but it has all been so intense that I feel it is beyond words. it is wholly experiential.

I promise I will inevitably work through this stumbling block in my writing and creating and sharing. I am not entirely certain what it is all about but I am at peace with where it has left me so far.

I am going to forego the Theme, Lesson, and Observation this week.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)