A ‘New’ Week

 

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 (11 day hehe)

0722 (1st hour – and yes this is adjusted for my location)

Feeling pretty good over all. Head seems clear. Body is a lil run down but workable. Energy levels seem suitable.

I believe we changed Moon Phases somewhere in the past day or so. I’m having poor internet connection or I would check.

Ok. I got a little sidetracked and distracted. Who even knows what time it is now? Sometime…later…

I am currently sitting in Kingman, AZ. Here for work. now, we did a very full day yesterday. Until all was said and done – travel and work – it was a 20.5 hour day. Needless to say, I slept very well.

I have been up since early. The only reason that was nice was because it let me surprise the Princesses with a morning phone call.

We have more work today but not until later tonight. Now there is a chance of having to return to a work site from yesterday and that could change things a bit, but, for now, I have this day to kill. I’m not sure how I am going to do that quite yet. There was talk of driving up to Vegas for the afternoon. Who knows? For now I am waiting on my co-worker to wake up and I guess we will take it from there.

I feel like something changes this week and I don’t know what. I just have this sense that life is different when I return to The Valley. I guess only time will tell.

I don’t know what else to write at the moment. I am actually trying to work on and hopefully complete the video for Sunday. *Crosses fingers*

So I guess that is all for now. If I feel so inclined, I will write again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)