Imbolc

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

‘The Brain’

The Firm

The Nameless One

The WhiteRose

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

Gen. Ralph Glossop

The ‘Wal-rus’

Jethro

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Mudslide

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Saint Diane

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, February 2, 2014 Time….Unbearable

??????

Accept It

Love & Light

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

There is no actual feedback this week. There also is not a Theme, Lesson or Observation this week. I’m really just kind of at a loss and in a haze.

I don’t really have a lot to say today. Well, I’m sure that I do, I just don’t know if I can get it across. I am very distracted today. I have a thousand and one things to do. It would be nice to believe that somehow I get it all done and am caught up by the end of tomorrow, but I am not holding my breath on that one. I’m very far behind at the moment and that is my own fault. I just decided I needed some extra “play” time.

The past week was pretty intense. I actually had a 39 hour work week, plus all the driving. So it was more like a 45 hour week. It’s funny how you can get un-used to something. I found it very hard to function after work. That’s actually a bit inaccurate. I did stuff. I took care of my usual daily to-dos – the finances, the exercises, the scheduling and emails – I just didn’t feel as accomplished personally at the end of each day.

I did make a rather unfortunate observation this week – I’m really not a good person. I’m rather judgmental. I certainly don’t mean to be, but I am. There was this girl on the job site. She was nice enough and, at times, she could be funny. She was definitely entertaining. I just don’t know if it was in a good way. This woman was vulgar. And, you can know it was vulgar if I’m pointing it out. It was just excessive. This girl just had no filter on what she would say. I was stunned most of the week and I kind of let it be known more and more as the week went on.

All I could do really was think about Sunshine. She’s a wonderful girl, but she is going to be trouble in the…ummm…relations department. LOL. Let’s just leave it at that for now. Anyway, all I could think, an occasionally say, was, “Please just let her have some class.” This girl had no class. I mean, I’m all about sex. I’m good with that kind of conversation and humor but this was just so over the top. In a way I feel bad for feeling that way in the first place. In a way, I feel bad for letting those feelings be known. Perhaps I’m just making too much of it.

Perhaps not.

I’m having a hard time writing tonight. I am really all over the place. I just can’t seem to sit still. There is so much to be done and I just want to get everything back to Livable Conditions . Everything is just so backed up and cluttered from my week of madness.

The Princesses and I had a good weekend. Kind of. Sunshine and I only had part of the weekend because she attended her first ever sleepover away from the house…by herself. She and Cuddlebug attended one a couple of weeks ago but this was her first time flying solo. She was very excited.

So, Friday night we went to movie night at their school. They were showing Despicable Me 2 and that was very fun. Saturday night, Imbolc Eve, Sunshine went off to her sleepover and Cuddlebug and I had some much needed daddy/daughter time. We went shopping for dinner, sat around and talked, watched music videos and she learned to play chess.

The talk was interesting. I learned that she is very much like her daddy. She takes on the troubles of the world. She worries about everyone. This is an admirable quality but if not managed properly it can take a toll on the self. I suppose it is her empathic abilities developing. I explained to her that daddy does the same thing and that I have learned over the years that instead of taking it all on and worrying about it, instead of trying to “fix” it all, the best thing to do is just visualize the person or situation and envelope them in light and love. I even gave her a most recent example.

This is something I must work on more myself actually. Not so much in regards to the troubles of the world but even when something or someone stresses me out like, say…my family. They have very confusing and frustrating ways of being. I cannot change these things and I must accept them for what they are and face them daily. So, why not just use this same technique to lighten the situation the best that I can.

Work is picking up. I have jobs scheduled every week for the next three weeks. So, it is getting better. It’s going to make the next several weeks a bit hectic and disorderly but I think I can manage it.

I think that is all for now.  

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)