‘The Vision’ Quest–Ch. 2

 

Friday, February 14, 2014 (5 Day)

0918 (4th Hour)

Full Moon in Gemini

Sunny and Warm

Feeling good but a little stressed – a lot to work out today.

My day is starting in a void. I may get on a flight for Philly today. I may be staying until tomorrow morning. But the focus of this is not necessarily today, but last night. Or perhaps it is all of it for who can truly map out a Quest.

Last night was not what I had expected going into it but it was definitely satisfactory.

One thing that came of it is I want to return here. I want to come back and know I’m coming and be able to do it right. I realized walking around last night, little as it was, that this city could swallow me up. I think this is why I haven’t ventured far.

There’s just a lot of energy and not managed properly it could truly fry my circuits.

We did end up going out just for a bit last night. I did gamble a little bit. I actually started with $20 and ended with $11 after tipping the dealer. So I’m feeling ok in that. That has been part of my test I suppose. It’s not so much about NOT doing things but learning to control them.

Last night, the rules were set before we took our first step and I stuck with them.

There is still part of ‘The Vision’ that has not come to fruition. Well, the vision as a whole I suppose. But, there may still be a window of opportunity today. And if not today, we are certain that work will bring us out this way once more.

I think this is a good lesson as well. I believe that one of the reasons people can struggle with visions or not even realize they had them is the attachment that we put to them. We either completely deny them and eliminate any possibility of them coming to pass or we go to the other extreme and set attachments to them on what they mean and how/when/where they should unfold.

In this case, perhaps the vision had nothing to do with this trip itself. Perhaps this trip was more of a primer for what is to come. Whether that comes today/tonight, or on a future trip, or even on next week’s trip (which is possible and would be more in line with the actual vision itself. Not so much loose interpretation.)

Now, I have touched on that before and that is another issue that can arise when dealing with visions. We have a tendency to interpret them very literally and they generally are not so. They are more symbolic. The Higher Self, the subconscious, God will always communicate in ways that the conscious mind will understand – using images, words and such that will eventually translate into something more concrete. Literal interpretations can lead to problems. (Just see Revelations in the Bible.)

So, for now, I am content in my experience. I am at Peace with the Journey and process of the Quest. We shall see what the future holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)