Brief and to the point

 

Thursday, February 13, 2014 (The day of foundations – I like where this is going)

0756 (2nd Hour)

Sunny and clear, warm

Feeling good.

Very strange dreams last night. This has been happening quite a bit lately only this time I actually remember some of them. I don’t know that I want to get into them in detail but I feel it is worth highlighting.

Things of note – 1) I saw the Rat Pack on stage. The whole slew of them, including Joey Bishop (the forgotten one.) They were younger though. I remember trying to get a photo. This brings me to 2) I was climbing high on chairs in the very back of the auditorium/theatre. They toppled. I managed to land safely but only through a series of very acrobatic jumps/moves that seemed to leave people impressed. Then I believe there was a scene with Costello (yes that one) only he seemed to get younger as we talked until he was a baby crawling on the ground.

Maybe its just being in Vegas lol.

Speaking of Vegas, and I know it should all stay here but some things just need to be shared, I had an interesting morning.

1st I needed to go get cigarettes. I only packed enough tobacco and tubes to last three days. So, this morning I was out. I was able to get some right here in the hotel. 1 pack=$10.50. WHAT??? I pay $9.52 for tubes and tobacco that equals a carton. Unreal. There is no need to charge anyone that much for anything. But, I am definitely going to have to find a tobacco store today and find some tubes and tobacco.

2nd – I then went for a coffee at the stand near the front desk. Standing at the front desk was a young man wearing nothing more than his white, heart patterned boxers. Yup…welcome to Vegas.

I’m not sure what is on the docket for today as of yet. I know breakfast will be real soon, whether my co-worker is awake and ready for it or not. Later today, I am supposed to meet up with my cousin who lives out here.

Other than that I just don’t know.

I do know there is a test involved here somewhere. Something is happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)