Another Day

 

Monday, May 12, 2014 (6 day…blah to 6)

0908 (3rd Hour)

Gibbous Moon in Libra; Sun in Taurus; Mercury in Gemini; Venus & Uranus in Aries; Jupiter in Cancer; Saturn in Scorpio; Neptune & Chiron in Pisces; Pluto in Capricorn

Sunny and warm

Feeling Peaceful and rested. Kind of focused. Body is out of whack though. A lil stomach something going on. (Processing and digestion)

So here we are – another day.

For being so early it has been a good day so far. I managed to tweak the garden to the point I needed and cleaned up some of the debris. (Now I need to lay rocks and actually get something planted.) I organized stuff for the scrap yard, took care of some work business and somehow even managed to score a new blade for my Miter Box.

I don’t actually have much to say this morning considering I just wrote last night, but I am trying to get back into that groove. The daily journal really does help keep the mind and spirit clear.

I have some more things to take care of later today. I’m just not sure how the day goes between now and then.

Let’s see what the day holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)