Rantin’ and a Rollin’

 

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (8 Day)

1446 (Uncertain of Hour…brain can’t calculate it for some reason.)

Full Moon

Sorta the same deal as the other day. I’m feelin’ something but not certain what it is. So I am just going to sort of drift through the say as it happens and try to make the most of it. I have visiting to do later.

1448

…….

1450

Seems I needed to go on a rant. Give me a bit and I will have it to you.

1521

Processing now…

(Gonna do…something while I wait.)

1627

Trying to upload on Youtube…having problems. Going to try FB. Plans for tonight being rescheduled (by other party.)

FB not working either. Taking a moment’s break before trying a reset.

1833

Reset worked. uploading to YouTube now.

I’m late, I’m late for a very important…evening devotion.

bbs.

1920

And here it is. This is one of several rants currently resting inside. Not sure why this one decided to be voiced.

http://youtu.be/buzsHZE7d14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)