I Saw The Light….

March 4, 2011

Today is the day of redemption…kind of.

I received pay today – not from one company, but from two. Not only did I receive pay, but I only had one bill to pay out of it. The pay was still a little on the light side, but it was enough to satisfy.

The day went well and ran fairly smooth. I didn’t have as much work to do today as I had originally thought but I was okay with that. I got my work done fairly early in the day. Then came home and took a lil nap. I worked on some video, talked to a client, and then went off to get my daughters.

I picked them up and the first thing we did was head to Wal-Mart (I know, I know) to get some fish tank supplies. We have this fish tank that I just have not been able to keep clean. Through the process I learned that I didn’t actually start it “properly.” So, I haven’t had money for filters lately. Since I did today, and should moving forward, I decided we would start the whole procedure over again. We emptied the tank and got new rocks and new filters. We cleaned out the tank real good and filled up. Now, in the book it says not to put the fish in until after running the tank for a day. So, currently, the fish are each in their own lil bowls in the bedroom. This has actually been thrilling for the girls. Tomorrow we will add the fish and see how it goes from there. I learned a lot trying to do this now lets see if putting it into action actually helps me. If not, I am going to have to seek professional help.

For the fish tank you smartasses! (well ok…that kind of help too…)

I learned a lot today. It was a day full of lessons. I learned things about myself, about life and about Divinity.

I think the biggest lesson was: Suck it up and deal with it!

Actually, perhaps James Redfield put it better the other night on the webcast, “Live it with Grace.” Life isn’t always perfect. Sometimes we find ourselves at the exact opposite place from where we’d like to be. But, if we live it with Grace (suck it up and deal with it), make the most of what it is…the rest will come. Work with what you have and the Universe gives you more.

Another valuable lesson from today – Be Yourself…or Die!

Okay, maybe it’s not quite that severe but hear me out.

I’ve been working on these videos. Today started week 7.  As I have reviewed the videos, I have noticed a significant change in my personality over 6 weeks. I think part of it has to with the fact that I hadn’t been working on WTML. Not only does it really helps keep me on track, but it is a deep part of who I am. It is a part I was denying, granted due to circumstances, but denying none the less.

Well, dance class in the morning…so I better get some sleep, especially since my “bedroom” is empty. When the girls are here I sleep on the living room couch. Usually, the family is up until midnight and I get very little sleep. Tonight they have gone to bed already, so I figure I should take advantage of it. Now, Makayla has asked me to come back up and sleep with them but it is hard to fit all three of us in that bed comfortably. (Those two little girls can take up an awful lot of room.) I will go up and see if I can make it work, because I promised. But, I am almost certain I will end up on the couch.

Good night all.

 

Peace and Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)