Sweet and Simple

March 2, 2011

Another good day! I got one pile of branches removed from the back yard. It only took about 15 trips to the waste yard and that was only half of the branches that are back there. I like working like that and I like feeling tired after working like that.

I’ve been continuing on with the video editing. I do think I am going to start posting on Monday. But, I will post a “post schedule” here before I start. (In fact, I may do that next.)

Not much else to report really. Oh…I got my discs with the data from the old HD. Only, I am having trouble unzipping them. (One Step Forward and Two Steps Back.)

Other than that it is really just business as usual.

Peace and blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)