Ugh

March 7, 2011

Just doing a lil check-in. I know I need to do a longer one at some point but now is not the time. I plan on doing a good day of work tomorrow and I am feeling kinda tired now.

I have begun a quest. I don’t know for what or how its going to work, but I am intrigued by it.

Also, I discovered that apparently one of the videos posted earlier has “licensed content” and they killed the sound for the whole video. Not sure what that is or how it works, because at best I had music on in the background. Hmmm? Nazis?

If you want to catch that video, you can find it on Facebook, under the Group Welcome to my Life.

Speaking of videos, after watching episode 1 again, I now know why I edit. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)