Take one, then Skip a Day

 

Saturday, June 8, 2013; 0804

Good morning, good morning. I skipped writing yesterday. I had sat down to do so, at least twice, but at the time it just didn’t seem the thing to do.

I did however get the task at hand done. All of the clothes are washed, folded, and ready to go. The first round of yard sale stuff has been sorted through and the Family room/office is all but put back together. I still have a great deal of everything to do, but the worst of it is done.

I think it was difficult to write yesterday because I very much wanted to make sure that the messes were under control before the crew got home. So, I wanted to get at it because there was plenty of mess to go around when I woke up yesterday morning.

Today is a fairly easy day. The Princesses have their dance recital today. That’s not until 3:30. I applied for a gig close by, so if I get that (which isn’t likely, but one can never tell) then I can go a little earlier and do that. I also need to stop and get at least one flower for each of them. It would be nice if I could do even just a small bouquet for each, but that isn’t an option right now.

Beyond that it is just a matter of getting through the day the best that I can and getting done whatever I can.

I’m not sure how I feel about the last three days or what came out of them.

While I am thinking of it, I had a new Totem appear – Ant. I always like Ant because, depending on the source, it’s meaning is two-fold and seemingly in opposition.

Ant is all about Patience…and Industriousness. They don’t seem like they go hand in hand, but I suppose they do. No matter the project or goal a steadfast and determined approach will always pay off…eventually.

I find both medicines important at this time. I need to keep busy and just get things done. But I do also need to be patient, not only with the process itself but in waiting on the results of such efforts.

I think that’s all I have for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)