Day, the Second; Week, the First

 

Mercury’s Day,  January 8, 2014 ( 7 Day)

0831 (2nd hour – Moon)

First, I think it’s interesting that there is a pattern emerging. I have done the journal 2 days in a row during the second hour. I then find it intriguing that yesterday’s was an external energy while today’s is it’s opposite – the internal. That puts a little bit more definition to yesterday’s reading.

On a whole, yesterday was pretty good. I struggled with weakness from time to time throughout the day but overall I would call yesterday a success.

I had a lo of energy going on in the Crown and Third-Eye Chakras. I do again today. There was also a lot going on in the ‘Trouble Spot.’ Along the way I definitely gained some insight. I got stuff done. Not exactly what I wanted done but how is that a surprise. Nonetheless, I did get the basement straightened and reorganized, managed a bit of meditation and energy work.

I really got in touch with myself yesterday – the who, the what, the how and the why.

I don’t want to spend too much time writing today. I have a spurt of energy and motivation like I haven’t really had in a while so I want to take care of it. So, without further ado, and starting from the L once more…

Strength – The Prana, balance and duality, wisdom and courage; treasures and triumph. Serenity, the kingdom at hand.

Queen of Cups – Ruling with sincerity and subtlety, Transformation through water and sound, the power of the Moon (The inner, shining out), serenity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

A Pause for Station Identification

Revel - ation