Day, the Second; Week, the First

 

Mercury’s Day,  January 8, 2014 ( 7 Day)

0831 (2nd hour – Moon)

First, I think it’s interesting that there is a pattern emerging. I have done the journal 2 days in a row during the second hour. I then find it intriguing that yesterday’s was an external energy while today’s is it’s opposite – the internal. That puts a little bit more definition to yesterday’s reading.

On a whole, yesterday was pretty good. I struggled with weakness from time to time throughout the day but overall I would call yesterday a success.

I had a lo of energy going on in the Crown and Third-Eye Chakras. I do again today. There was also a lot going on in the ‘Trouble Spot.’ Along the way I definitely gained some insight. I got stuff done. Not exactly what I wanted done but how is that a surprise. Nonetheless, I did get the basement straightened and reorganized, managed a bit of meditation and energy work.

I really got in touch with myself yesterday – the who, the what, the how and the why.

I don’t want to spend too much time writing today. I have a spurt of energy and motivation like I haven’t really had in a while so I want to take care of it. So, without further ado, and starting from the L once more…

StrengthThe Prana, balance and duality, wisdom and courage; treasures and triumph. Serenity, the kingdom at hand.

Queen of CupsRuling with sincerity and subtlety, Transformation through water and sound, the power of the Moon (The inner, shining out), serenity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)