Where’s The Feeling?

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

‘The Brain’

The Nameless One

The WhiteRose

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

Jethro

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Saint Diane

LisaLisa Monet

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Encyclopedia Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, January 5, 2014. Time….New.

The Gumption Of Assumption

Look Deeper(…If You Dare)

Love

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

There is no actual feedback this week.

I suppose ‘Time’ could have been documented as ‘Foggy’ because that is how I have been feeling lately. Ever since Christmas Day my head has been in a fog. I don’t know if I have been coming or going and it all starts with Christmas Day.

I had plans of just sitting around and playing some XBox, taking advantage of the emptiness of Geistopia. I never got there. I played a game or two briefly but then I just kind of zoned out. I believe I may have even slept for a bit. Since that day, I have not been ale to get myself situated or settled. It has left me feeling quite uneasy. Perhaps restless is a better word.

I am used to this time of year being kind of voidish for me. It is the Wheel of my Year. But for some reason, this time around it all feels very different. I am thinking very differently from how I feel. I think certain things should be happening…and yet I feel as though whatever is going on is perfectly timed.

(But then, isn’t it always?)

As usual, I have started several posts and finished none. I have made plans and arrangements that have been altered severely. Even as I write I am sitting, on hold, awaiting word of whether or not I am leaving for Arizona tomorrow afternoon. I’m really only even writing tonight because I would really like to start this year off right. I want to be doing the things I do. I am trying to get my groove and actually keep it this year – despite anything else., This has been a slow process.

I just wish it wasn’t such a struggle lately to write. As it is now. So much in the head and I’m just not able to get it out.

So…for now….

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)