Step-by-Step

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

FaeriePrincess

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

‘The Brain’

The Nameless One

The WhiteRose

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

Gen. Ralph Glossop

The ‘Wal-rus’

Jethro

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Mudslide

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Saint Diane

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, January 12, 2014 Time….Relentless.

Just Do It

The Power of Being

Sincerity, Honesty, Determination

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

There is no actual feedback this week, since I have not actually written anything in a very long time. LOL.

What a crazy week it was. A lot of energies and healings and what-nots going on. At first I wasn’t real sure how I felt about it all or how it would play out. Then I get a bit settled into it and very comfortable. Now I am at that third stage. This is the one when you revisit your path, how it came to be and how you feel about it moving forward.

This is often the stage that can derail us. It is the one in which honesty with the self is imperative. You must be able to look at who you are – not only who you believe you are but who you live by action, thought and word. You must be able to make choices, some of them not easy, and commitments. You must be fully aware of, and believe in, your worthiness of the change. This can all be very frightening and oft times discouraging.

I am confident, though, in my ability to move through this.

This week I was given the key to unlocking the future that was dreamed. 3 very simple steps…or one very good Principle.

Be Sincere in all you do. I see sincerity as a sort of ownership of who you are and how you feel. It is not a word that actually relates to kindness, though I think many of us would make that association. Sincerity is a matter of being real in what you think/feel and how you express such. It’s about being genuine – no matter what. It’s about doing what is right for you.

Honesty asks much of us…but it provides greater bounty as well. In Honesty we must faces truths – personal as well as Universal. Truth can be a hard pill to swallow, but it will always set you free.

When we can face the first two steps regularly, always checking in with ourselves to see what is groovin and what is just jive, we can begin to develop Determination – the drive to get it done. Through Sincerity and Honesty, Determination is driven by a sense of self. This will inevitably lead to Right Thought, Right Word and Right Action. It is when we strive to do a thing just to do it, because we it is what must be done, that our vision becomes clouded and Determination becomes an act of Ego.

There have been many messages that this is going to be a good year. At first, I wasn’t so sure I believed that. But, then perhaps, this is what caused me to suffer The Week That Never Was in the first place. At the moment, I can say that I definitely feel as though it is going to be a year quite different from those I have lived recently. I’m not so attached to good or bad right now. I am merely comfortable in the knowing of change.

Soon we will be leaving the Year of the Snake – a year of Transmutation – and entering the Year of the Horse – the Year of Freedom and Ability.

More and more each day I find myself eager and anxious to meet the next. This is not because of any particular happenings or going-ons. It is more because I just want to see the day and how I live my way through it. I look forward to meeting the challenge of being my full self – to the best of my ability, of course.

If you have been following along this past week then you have noticed that there has been daily journaling happening. I’ve tried this several times before and it comes and goes. However, in this recent rediscovery of the self I have remembered the true importance and power of writing it all down.

It clears the mind…and the matter.

I think, too, it will help in the long run with the story telling as a whole. So, the face of this part of the project may go through some shapeshifting in coming weeks.

The video is not dead. (But it did kill the radio star.)

In fact, that is my last official task of this day. So we will see, some day, how that turns out.

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)