Keepin’ Up

Hey Gang!

Welcome to my life…

Where anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. I’m Freedom and I’ll be your host, coming at you from within…

The Depths of Geistopiaaaaaaaaaa

Velcum to my Life ees a prochect, un experiment een Life unt ART, A liwing storyboard, if you vill. Eet’s premise ees zat you can, and do, experience za life you choose. Eet ees based on za Veel of Life unt za ARTs for za New Millennium as life building tools. Ya. Eet’s true.

Welcome to my Life is an ITV Studios/Geist…House production. JustUs Productions, the parent company, would like to give a ‘Shout-Out’ to the following for their ongoing, and oft times unknowing, inspiration and support:

Princess Cuddlebug

Princess Sunshine

Craze & Co.

The Shaman

The Pillar

The Entire Putt-Putt-Putter Clan

Berton

The Baker of the Cornbread

The VanMan (may he R.I.P.)

Osteen, the Son

Redds

‘The Brain’

The Firm

The Nameless One

The WhiteRose

Jojo Dancer

Senior Swankypants

Gen. Ralph Glossop

The ‘Wal-rus’

Jethro

The ‘Original’ Mr. Baggins (and His Wife)

The Socialite

Roxie Heart

Mudslide

Prince Charming

Sir Patrick Wylde

Saint Diane

The Ziatonic Antagonist

Otto

Prof. Siggy Chong

Pasturizer

The Piz-Nifer

Dancing Queen

Downtown Donny Brown

Mama Rabbit

And, of course, a very generous sponsor who pretends to want to be anonymous.

(There are a few of you I just don’t have nicknames for as of yet. Soon. Very soon.)

(*Semi-Legal mumbo-jumbo jargon fine print – my thoughts, my words. Bug off if you think you theivin’ them.*)

It is Sunday, January 19, 2014 Time….Challenged.

Stop Thinking

It’s All Right There

Let It Guide You

Feedback

Feedback has always been my favorite part of WTML, and also, the one I get to play with the least. I have long said that this is actually the most vital part of the project and have strongly encouraged folks to leave comments, questions and the like.

There is no actual feedback this week, since I have not actually written anything in a very long time. LOL.

It was a very intense week. Once again, though things flowed, nothing flowed the way I planned or would have hoped. I really don’t know what this is in my life. Some days it frustrates the hell out of me. Some days it amuses me. And, some days it just is what it is.

I had so much go “wrong” financially this week. Bizarre to the point that it can only be classified as Divine. Money not coming out of the correct account. Jobs not paying for this reason or that. More work getting pushed off. Then a whole lot of expenses on top of it.

As I face this next week, I start it in the red and only have a few days to make certain that at least one account can take the charge coming up in just five days. There is potential out there and a lot on the table in front of me. (Shrugs.) I just don’t know.

I think, in this arena of my life, I am becoming very unattached. I just do not seem to have the capacity for getting this area of my life under control. It is its own beast and does not wish to be tamed. I put myself out there and I try this and that, running what way and which, and I just can’t seem to get a grip on this. In the end it all works out. Along the way there are ups and downs and highs and lows and I just kind of bob along with them.

I’m still in this whole healing/purging process. It has been a very intense one. I have been glad of it. But it has been rough and I believe it holds the large part of the blame for most of my current quandaries. I’ve been in it so long now, and so engrossed in and enveloped by it, that I am losing track of time.

I think that’s ok. As long as I keep capturing the dates in these writings.

I am fairly certain that I am entering the 3rd week of this little adventure. Week 1 was sort of the revelation and realization of what was occurring. I spent a lot of time getting organized and straightened out – laying out the plan for the journey ahead.

Week 2 was a little more intense. This was the start of bringing it all together. In week 2 the focus was on getting the important things done each day – the Devotions, Exercises, writings and such. It was sort of like a tune-up. My world expanded just slightly.

And, now, in week 3 it expands just a bit more. I must continue doing the daily deeds. I have found much peace and solace in them. I…I….I forgot what they were like. I forgot just how important they truly are.

I must continue to be driven, following my to-do lists each day and every week. There are a lot of areas in my life and they tend to swallow each other up from time to time. I don’t want that this year. I’ve been thinking a lot about the reading that spoke of turning dreams into realities.

It really was calling me out. The message was clear that I am the loss in the translation. I’m not entirely sure what that means., to what degree and on what level.

I do think that part of it is what has been a lackidazical nature. I had been so deflated and defeated for so long that I was really just going through the motions anymore. I hadn’t really realized that until I was getting back into my regiment. It’s almost as if I had just given up.

There are some potential changes coming up at The Firm that may set things in better directions.

There is some potential in every area right now.

This is what is overwhelming me. I have so much activity going on right now, so many energies buzzing about, that I feel like I went from 0 to 60 in 1 second flat.

So my trick in week 3 is to continue doing my daily deeds, while taking care of all of the miscellaneous business of all the departments in my life…AND start getting a practical and workable income flow under way (while also getting money for bills this week lol.)

It seems so overwhelming to just think about it. How? How does it possibly all work out? How do I manage all of this? Especially with the way I have been feeling lately. So, all I can do is just take it slow and face each moment every day fresh and new. Do the best I can to stay focused and determined and real…and see where we are at the end of a week.

I keep trying to convince myself that the “responsible” thing to do is to be out on the road tomorrow working those gigs as hard as I can. Yet, that is not how it works. If I practice what I preach and let life guide me through this experience than I must admit that Mondays are my “nothing” day. And, it’s not that I do nothing, but more like I commit to nothing. Monday is all about getting everything in place for the week ahead.

Sunday is the last day of my week. It is the Post day. It also serves as a precursor to Monday. Sunday is sort of a void for me, a transition. I finish my weekend with the Princesses, try to get a grip on the rest of my life which I was out of touch with during the weekend, continue to clean up from said weekend and get things in motion for the upcoming week.

Monday is my solidification day. I get it all figured out on Monday. I finish up miscellaneous projects, I get my work figured out and scheduled. I plan my week which runs rampantly through Fridayish.

Tuesday through Thursday are anyone’s game. Anything can happen. they are going to go how they go. They will be intense and they will be fast. Some of this will stretch into Friday, but Friday is much like Sunday. It is a day of transition from my everyday life to life with the Princesses.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday are a world all their own.

This is my week. Every week. no matter how I try to change it or make it different. This is how it has been for years. Just as every January for more years than I can really track has been the mess that this one has.

Perhaps it is time for me to just accept my January as it is meant to be.

I know I have been having trouble communicating for quite some time. I just haven’t been able to get the words out or the stories across. Much like the money, I am not going to try to control this. I am going to step back and see how it flows from there.

 

From here in Geistopia, for now and for always, I am your beloved Rev. wishing you…

Love

Light

Peace

and Freakishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)