Psycho-Delicacy

 

Thursday, January 30, 2014 (11 Day…or is it 2? Never break down a Master Number??)

2127 (4th Dark Hour)

Things are intensifying…and at a somewhat alarming rate. I don’t really know how I feel at the moment. Energy is definitely up.

Truth be told, I am starting to slightly “trip out” a bit. I credit the exercises and devotions with this phenomenon. It is, after all, part of their purpose. Visions are starting to come. Little lights caught from the corner of the eyes.

Things seem to pop more. Everything is more vibrant and colorful and alive. More and more each day I am taking notice to the subtleties of the Universe and finding great beauty and inspiration in them.

I’m losing my sense of time a bit. I have been doing my exercises at night because of having to leave so early in the morning for work. Each night I go to start and I have to think about when I did them last. It always feels like they were done earlier in the day.

Energy is frantic and expansive. Even during the exercises it is growing and projecting very far. This should be a good thing. Like I said, it is the point after all. But, I am nervous. It is at this point in the game, when energies were strong and vibrant, that things began to spin out of control preciously.

There is something about the whole experience. It is definitely empowering. But it creates a sort of bloodlust – energetically speaking. Knowledge begets power. Power begets corruption. There is always a slight temptation to push beyond the limits and bend the Universe to your will because you know you can. It is that impulse that must be kept in check.

It is The Beast rising once more. I dare not fight it for it is who I am. But I cannot give myself over to it completely either. The last time I did that I woke up and life was very different. There must be a sort of symbiotic relationship. Each face of my existence must have its time and place. But it must be monitored, controlled. But can it?

The Beast is raw form. He is impulse driven. There is no thought…only action and reaction.

Tonight, just when I began exercises, I was approached, briefly, by a man. I thought I knew him from my past. A familiar spirit as it were. I called his name and was corrected. This man introduced himself to me as Abraham. Then there were brief flashes – visions of a world long past.

I almost had to plan to leave this Sunday for a work trip. That passed over and I am somewhat relieved. I need just a little bit more time. I have to get through to Wednesday night.

That is as far as I can see at the moment. I know my weekend and I know my Monday and Tuesday. I only know my Wednesday night (I think) and even then only at a certain point. If all goes as I hope then things may begin to change again on Wednesday. I won’t really know until Thursday morning exactly how it is I am moving through all of this – if I am being balanced or out of control.

I get nervous when the visions begin to happen during waking hours.

7 of SwordsI always find this to be a strong card. 7, of course, is a number of healing and a minor number of completion (there is one higher). It speaks of potential and possibility. The card always seems to imply that things are flowing well but as with anything there is a dual nature. With this card comes the warning of boxing oneself in. There is a lot on the plate right now. It takes focus and determination to keep it all balanced. There is nothin that cannot be handled but at the same time there is the possibility of biting off more than you can chew – taking on too much at one time, or too hastily, can cause one to become overburdened and trapped by your own life. Always leave an escape route, a way out. An option. Never take on so much that there is no room for flexibility and adjustment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pause for Station Identification

Re-chekin' the 11-Day Chicken

To Be Continued....(sometime...)